A great palce to chill with your lover.the resort is far from the beach in middle of a farm.
Things i liked -
1. Away from the main city but connect to the main market through a shuttle service.
2.The Villas are huge and we were in a 2 bedroom villa - the ac in 1 bedroom dint seem to cool too well.
3.each villa has its own plunge pool with is great fun.
4.the kitchenette was well equipped and had a induction system.
The staff is very friendly specially the chef
5.the main pool is simply great and clean.
Thinks i dint like -
2.Poor quality of toiletries - please carry your own
3.Torn worn out towels
4.very bad breakfast - no variety of fruits, juices , etc
5.No telephone in rooms to call reception or housekeeping
6. No mosquito machines
7. the main guy at the reception - has an attitude and keeps smoking infact he asked us to buy him redbull from the 7/11.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Residence Hua Hin offers luxury two and three bedroom villas with private gardens and jacuzzi pools. The resort also offers a main swimming pool, restaurant, pub and pool bar, fitness suite and spa. Just a short distance to the beach or town, there is a regular shuttle bus service. Golf rounds can be arranged at neighbouring Palm Hills Country Club or any of the other popular golf courses in Hua Hin. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Expedia, Travelocity, Orbitz, Hotwire and Agoda so you can book your The Residence Hua Hin reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Residence Hua Hin Hotel Hua Hin