“Hidden Gem for Italian food lovers”
Review of Pane & Focaccia

Pane & Focaccia
Ranked #518 of 861 Restaurants in Hua Hin
Reviewed May 19, 2019

Being Italian and visiting Hua Hin quite often I have followed the page of these guys for few months and finally I paid a visit in my last trip to Hua Hin.
I was very surprised that they didn't have a TA page and after my meal I was so impressed that I decided to create the page myself.
This is a small delicatessen quite out of the way of Hua Hin center, with only about 10 tables. It is run by a Thai lady with her Italian husband. The menu selection is very basic and is more focused on primi. It's ideal for Salumi and bread lovers.
I have ordered a selection of salumi as a starter and a plate of Gnocchi al Gorgonzola as a first course. Salumi is as fresh as you could possibly find in Thailand. I have seen a video on their facebook page on how they make porchetta, so I have ordered some to try. It was among the best I ever eaten, even in Italy. As for their name, they bake their own bread and it was absolutely gorgeous. I didn't drink any, but they also have a great selection of Italian wines. Highly recommend it, especially for salumi and bread lovers!

Date of visit: May 2019