“Great tasting flavoursome dishes and v.good children's meals”
Review of Prime Restaurant - CLOSED

Prime Restaurant
Cuisines: International
Dining options: Late Night, Dinner, Reservations
Reviewed August 7, 2011

We went here at around 4pm, Place quiet but that was ok.
We thought the kids meals were very good and were far better than the pictures.

Our adult steak meals were very tasty, well presented and of good quality.

Price for 4 main courses, 4 drinks, 3 desserts £30 which isn't particularly cheap in hua hin but you can pay similar far poorer food

Would strongly recommend this to an alternative to the normal Thai food

Reviewed July 29, 2011

The food the serve at Prime is cetinly a notch or two above the main Hua Hin average, but so are the prices. Havibg said that, it is certainly better than a lot of the other thaitalianeurofusion restaurants in the same neighbourhood. So if you want good European food, go there, but expect to pay for it.

Reviewed July 15, 2011

We dined here as a family and the food was nice, couldn't complain about the food or service. If you are after a simple basic meal here would be fine. Our meal cost $30 for a family of four with drinks included.

Reviewed May 1, 2011

Good european and thai food with kind service. We had a stake and thai chicken. Both were very tasty, although beef tenderloin was well done instead of medium, like I ordered it. Located in a quiet street. After all worth trying.

Reviewed March 10, 2011

We visited here again off the recommendations from TA. My boyfriend was fancying something different to Thai food one night we tried Prime. It generally does european type food - steaks, grilled chicken, potatoes etc, I think there was Thai food as well on the menu. We had garlic bread to start, which was a decent sized portion. My boyfriend had steak in pepper sauce with chips for his main, I had chicken in pepper sauce with fried potatoes which were soooooo good! I did enjoy the change from Thai food, and would certainly recommend this place as the food was really nicely done and good sized portions. My only slight complaint was my chicken was a tad over done so a little tough, but it was still fine to eat. The service was good - staff were friendly and polite and served us quickly.Would definitely recommend this place to anyone!

1  Thank Joebella