“Fantastic food- generous portions”
Review of Kim's Kitchen

Kim's Kitchen
Ranked #259 of 658 Restaurants in Hua Hin
Dining options: Reservations
Description: 10 Minutes walk South of HuaHin Rail-Station, on the left is Kim's,an open-fronted building, with 'old-style' Thai character. A varied menu serving General Thai dishes and Eastern (Issaan) Thai food,plus old favourites from Europe such as meatballs,fish steaks,Home-made pies, pasta dishes,and curries.All our portions are quite generous,& the prices always reasonable. Our ingredients are bought-in fresh daily, both in the mornings & evenings from the local food market. (All the rice served is grown on our own farm,& always 'milled' within a month of cooking in Kim's for freshness,& good flavour). Open from 9.00Am daily till 10.00Pm. (PLEASE NOTE KIM'S IS CLOSED ON THE 10TH & 20TH DAYS OF EACH MONTH). We cater for Take-away orders daily (We can deliver orders IF we have available staff to do so).
Reviewed September 29, 2012

This restaurant offers many choices, Thai and European, and some things you don't find in many other restaurants that I've seen in hua hin. They do a great selection of veggie dishes! This is so rare, I would definitely recommend this to anyone. It is so cheap and you get so much food! I normally take away half my meal and eat it for dinner the following day too :)

There are newer reviews for Kim's Kitchen

Reviewed August 25, 2012

Me and my thai wife has been at Kims many times and the food, both thai and european are very good and value for money. Try the pork peppersteak or some basic thaifood and you will not be disappointed. By the way.... they dont serve any cowmeat there, because many locals don't eat cowmeat. Otherwise very recommended . The street outside is very busy and there is not easy to park your car there.

Reviewed July 1, 2012

Well John from London I think you may have picked a bad day. Thai culture is such that a new girl may not quite understand your order but will not want to lose face by asking a colleague to help. If you live here you learn that EVERY establishment has an off day and it is usually staff related, The important thing is to discretely tell the boss. They can correct and I have known charges being waived.

I have lived in Hua Hin for 12 years and regularly use Kim's for breakfast, lunch and dinner. Lovely to stroll in and take a window seat mid morning, hot coffee awaits, the Bangkok Post for a read and a good fry up is on the way. I always have a problem reading the paper as the roadside activity is all part of the atmosphere.

The manageress and staff work very hard and will bend over backwards to suit individual needs

Their fry ups, Fish & chips and Thai food are exceptional IMO

Hope you visit them again as I'm sure you will enjoy

1  Thank Richard S
Reviewed June 25, 2012

Stopped here for breakfast,not good.The girl didn't bother writing down my or my wifes order.
I ordered a fry up and the wife ordered thai food.
The Thai food was average and came well before my food,when my food arrived the order was wrong and i had to wait to get the girls attension to fix this when my food arrived the second time it was reheated in a microwaze and still wrong,my toast arrived cold when i finished my meal

1  Thank John F
Reviewed March 27, 2012

Not complicated just very good. This is our local restaurant. When we need a good cheap meal anytime of the day it is our first choice.

2  Thank RegularOZTraveller