Hua Hin Markwin Lodge
$125
Hotels.com
Hilton Hua Hin Resort & Spa(Hua Hin)(Great Value!)
$124
$79
  • Breakfast included
$141
$136
  • Pool
Amari Hua Hin(Hua Hin)(Great Value!)
$81
$66
$122
Anantara.com
Ruenkanok Thai House(Hua Hin)(Great Value!)
$88
$53
$289
$138
InterContinental
$177
$145
Anantasila Villa by the Sea, Hua Hin(Hua Hin)(Great Value!)
$79
$71
$134
$116
Priceline
See what travelers are saying:
Reviewed May 24, 2013

Because I had to visit Hua Hin for business purposes and was alone I didn't want to spent too much money on hotel-costs.
For me it was important that the hotel offered free wifi, although this wasn't available in the room. To use it you had to sit in the lobby/restaurant.
Rooms are okay and clean, but not fancy. The hotel even had a swimmingpool but didn't use it. I was out most of the day. Breakfast is simple and doesn't have a great variety.
Location for me was fine, but then again, I was here for business. If you come to Hua Hin for the sea and sun, I would recommend to look for a hotel closer to the beach.

• Stayed: March 2013, traveled on business
Reviewed October 4, 2012

Arrived here by Train & decided to walk to the hotel, thinking we knew where it was but due to poor map directions & no-one knowing where it was, it ended up about 1/2hr walk & 2kms from the station. Once we found it all was ok. Nice friendly staff, nice spacious room overlooking the pool. The room possibly needed a little updating but all was good, nice comfy bed & quite a nice bathroom, with shower only. We had a small balcony & a couple of chairs & table outside so that was nice to sit & relax, overlooking one of the golf clubs. Breakfast was madness as the hotel was full (public holiday). They ran out of food & found it hard to keep up but the following morning was much better as they were more organised. The pool was lovely, nice & clean & lovely plants everywhere. A small fitness room was next to the pool & free wifi available in all public areas. The staff were all lovely as well as the housekeeping. We had a motorcycle so very easy to get around & easy to get to the shopping centre each night for meals. Plenty of eateries around the immediate area, laundry's & 7/11 stores within a short walk. A lovely hotel overall & we would stay here again. Hua Hin is a lovely city so our 2-3 days there blew out to 6 days in the end.

Room Tip: Overlooking the pool is good but out the town side is lovely at night with all the lights.
  • Stayed: July 2012, traveled as a couple
4  Thank Glenis F
Reviewed March 16, 2012

We only stayed here for one night. The room was very updated with dim-able light switches. The bathroom however did not match up to the rooms. The color of the tiles were very colorful and shower head was moldy. The pool however was very clean, it's nice to be able to go for a dip in the hot weather.

The room included breakfast, there were congee, steamed ham/sausage, fresh fruit, fried rice and stirfry meat(?). It was enough to get the day started.

The location was a 15 minute walk from the train station. Seemed a lot further when we were carrying a backpack under boiling weather.

It was also a 10 minute walk from a mall. There were lots of street vendors around the area as well.

• Stayed: February 2012, traveled as a couple
3  Thank sayhito_nancy
Reviewed August 30, 2011

We were looking for a hotel around 1000 THB/night range in Hua Hin during the busy weekends with Jazz Festival in town, I came across this hotel which seems to have a nice balance between positive reviews & price point among budget hotels. I had to decide between the most affordable room which costed around 900 THB on Agoda and the suite that costs 1600 THB including every fee. After reading some mixed reviews about the cheapest type, it seemed too much of a gamble for me if I'd be lucky to have a good room or bad one. So I decided to go with balcony suite that every review all agreed it's very nice. And It turned out not a bad decision.

The suite was spacious and had everything you need to live there. The outdoor balcony was surprisingly big and very clean. I slide my fingers on the outdoor wooden bed and was surprised by how clean it was. Something I didn't expect in a dusty environment of Thailand. This shows the cleanliness of the maid services at this hotel. Bed room was big and a recliner inside the bedroom was so comfortable I almost slept there.

Strangely, the suite that we stayed gave the impression that it was unfinished in many areas. There were many light switches that didn't work and not all lights worked. There was a lan cable but no internet. The dining table and chairs were not as shown on the website but replaced with the ones from cafeteria. The bath tub was much bigger than average but it was not jacuzzi like others said. The mermaid statue in the bath area didn't look the same and looked much cheaper. The light blubs over the tub didn't' work so it was quite dark at night. Anyway these are just some minor quirks that we can live without.

The swimming pool was big and clean which was much better than we expected. Parking area was our concern but it was spacious which is hard to find in the hotels at this price range in Hua Hin, although it can be crowded during weekends.

Breakfast during weekdays was much better than the buffet on weekends which tasted cheap. My wife ordered fried rice with shrimps as a breakfast and it tasted great.

We had a pleasant stay at this hotel. Its location might be quite far to walk to the beach and walking street but only 5 minutes if you rent a motorcycle. The hotel provides motorcycle rent for 250 THB a day, although the bike was very old, missing some parts and helmets were filthy. We will use this hotel again if we can't find a better deal elsewhere.

Room Tip: If money is not a big concern, better upgrade to balcony suite and enjoy your stay without fearling of getting 'bad' rooms.
  • Stayed: August 2011, traveled as a couple
2  Thank Paramits
Reviewed February 23, 2011

I and my family went to Hua Hin for holiday.
We found this hotel from the internet. They have a good deal and the hotel pictures look good on their website.

When we arrived at Hua Hin. We checked in at lunch time. The hotel has everythings we needed for a short trip. Nice room, Aircon, LCD TV with DVD player. All is good but the bathroom. I think the purple color make it looks a bit dark. By the way, I asked the reception lady to see a suite room. Nice, it has a bed room with a jacuzzi on the balcony.
Maybe next time I will try a suite.

Breakfast is not interesting but delicious. I think this hotel is good value for the short stay in Hua Hin. Have fun!

• Stayed: February 2011, traveled on business