“Terrific! Wow!”

La Paillote
Ranked #13 of 698 Restaurants in Hua Hin
Cuisines: French
Dining options: Late Night, Dinner, Breakfast, Delivery, Reservations
Description: The La Paillote French expertise is a "sun oriented" style of French cuisine offering French and Thai delicious food. The extensive French and Thai culinary experience of our professional Thai team managed by our Manager Khun Am gives us the opportunity to serve you the best French food as well as traditional Thai dishes, happily adjusted to your taste. Our tranquil atmosphere and exquisite food does not mean expensive pricing. Our desire is to provide outstanding French and Thai food as well as wines at a very reasonable price. Our restaurant is open daily from 7 am until 11 pm. Breakfast available from 7 to 11 am., lunches from 11.30 am to 2 pm., All day "A La Carte", set menus and more ... Served until late
Reviewed August 26, 2012

The restaurant was exceptional. Everything about it was just great. The food and service was exceptional. I liked the little details in their food presentations. Seriously, it was worth ever penny.

Reviewed August 24, 2012

I enjoyed the setting, nicely decorated with warm colours, we were comfortably seated, with good music (not too loud) and had an excellent French meal, I could not resist the terrific desert "fondant au chocolat", topped with ice cream and a mint leaf. The taste of the chocolate was exquisite !

1  Thank Roya84
Reviewed August 16, 2012

This is a very nice restaurant in Hua Hin with very good food.
They are serving french and Thai specialities. I tried Thai and it was absolutely great!
Good wines. Not too expensive.

Reviewed August 9, 2012

I returned to La Paillote 4 days ago with my girlfriend and it was an even better experience than last time! Shrimp cocktail, thousand island sauce, Grilled Prawn with Cognac sauce and Australian grilled steak with green pepper sauce. As dessert I had two chocolate mousse :-) All was so perfect!

Reviewed July 23, 2012

second visit, same restaurant but changed location to the other side of the road, this time the steak was off and left a member of my family sick for a week and on Antibiotics.

1  Thank herve c