“Good breakfast”

Ye Olde Buffalo Tavern
Ranked #44 of 698 Restaurants in Hua Hin
Cuisines: European
Good for: Large groups, Families with children
Dining options: Late Night, Lunch, Breakfast, Dinner, Delivery, Outdoor Seating, Reservations, Takeout
Reviewed March 16, 2013

Ha a nice English breakfast, friendly waitress, good food, I will be back whenever I get bored with my daily khao man khai!

3  Thank Fredinasia

Reviewed March 14, 2013

Just returned and I am very happy to report it is JUST as excellent as always! The standards are very high, the food is excellent, the staff wonderful and the rooms are just brilliant! The atmosphere and views are great and watching the day go by with an ice cold beer on the balcony is the best part of the day!

2  Thank ilikecakes
Reviewed February 25, 2013

Me and my brothers in law ate here one night, not wanting to have Thai food again. Was very impressed with the western food. I had pork with calvados sauce and a big gin tonic. My bros in law had ribs. We were all satisfied with the quality of the food and great service from a really cute Thai girl. Have to say some parts of Hua Hin are pretty shady, but that is part of the deal I guess.

3  Thank Gary G
Reviewed February 24, 2013

Eaten in this restaurant quite a few times over the past few years when visiting Hua Hin and have found it to be consistently good. Have tried quite a few of the dishes on offer but have to say that the Thai Fusion dishes are amazing. We ate there twice last week, first visit the place was reasonably quiet and we were served quickly and efficiently. Second visit, the place was packed and we waited well over an hour for our food. We weren't in a hurry and only concern was that the food would not be up to standard as the kitchen was obviously under pressure. Pleased to say we were wrong and the food was of the usual high standard. Bill (the owner) was very apologetic about the wait and we could see that some people were becoming annoyed but we were just pleased that the food was as good as usual.

3  Thank Maggsandal
Reviewed February 20, 2013

Just got back to hotel after a scrumptious meal at Bills tavern. Came here last year nothing has changed if anything only better. Bill was run off his feet but made sure to have a quick stop at our table to say hello. My friends Sue and Peter introduced to Ye Olde Buffalo
Tavern and in turn I would highly recommend it to anyone. Jennie from Melbourne Australia

3  Thank Jennie M