Contact accommodation for availability.
There are similar hotels available.
Mstribling
Chanthaburi, Thailand

Great location

Review of Fresh Inn Hotel
4.0 of 5 bubblesReviewed Aug 17, 2012
My wife and I just came back from a short holiday to Hua Hin. Based on a friends recommendation we stayed at the Fresh Inn Hotel. We had a deluxe room on the 7th floor facing the sea. The room was cleaned daily. The towels were fresh, the water hot, and the air was cold.
The breakfast was acceptable.
The location is the best thing about the hotel, located across the street from the Hilton and access to the beach is a short walk. Numerous beer bars are next to the hotel, and a short walk to numerous seafood restaurants.
This hotel is a gem. Very affordable, and excellent service.
Highly recommend.
Date of stay: August 2012
Room Tip: Room 712 is wonderful.
Trip type: Traveled as a couple
5.0 of 5 bubblesValue
    $47
    $55
1.1 miles from Fresh Inn Hotel
View more hotels in Hua Hin
See what travelers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed April 15, 2012

Stayed for 4 nights everything was OK but no more than that. Location is very good directly opposite the Hilton hotel. Lobby area was clean and comfortable with reliable WIFI available. Parking was available at the rear of the hotel during our stay spaces were easily available I think it would be difficult to use during busy periods as there was not a lot of manoeuvring room available.

I stayed in a deluxe room on the 6th floor room was large and clean, bed was very comfortable. By the side of bed there was a lighting and air conditioning control panel. Free water was available in the room.

Breakfast was fine and a couple of options available

Bad points only 1 large towel per guest, TV was old very few channels and bad reception. There was no curtain on the door to the small balcony and overall everything in the room was a little worn.

If I returned to Hua Hin would probably stay here again.

Date of stay: March 2012
  • Trip type: Traveled with friends
5  Thank LeedsDunc
Reviewed April 12, 2012

Right in the middle of downtown Hua Hin so this place will always be popular, but it is a pity they don't invest some of the hefty price tag for the rooms on things like power points that work, proper TV reception, an edible breakfast (included with the room rate, but I opted for McDonalds breakfast...really). The place looks generally run down with shower curtains you'd expect to see in a short time hotel.
Most of the staff were very good, but one fellow didn't even know that the hotel had wifi.

Date of stay: April 2012
2  Thank nickvegas
Reviewed March 12, 2012

Based on my friend's recommendation, I booked a deluxe double at the Fresh Inn for my three day stay in Hua Hin. I was a little bit leary, due to its low rating on tripadvisor,but I was very pleasantly surprised by this hotel. The front desk staff were very friendly and helpful, with good English. My deluxe room was on the 7th floor, and was reached by a very efficient elevator. The room itself was spacious and clean, with a large, modern bathroom and a nice balcony. I had booked well in advance of my trip, and the room I was given had a nice view out over the ocean, as I had requested. The air-conditioner worked very well, and the room had a nice desk, television and fridge, with two complimentary bottles of water per day.

The complimentary breakfast was ordered off the breakfast menu, and was very good. The hotel is situated directly across the street from the Hilton Hotel, and so is very easy to find by using the Hilton as your landmark. The beach is a short five minute walk from the hotel. Shops, restaurants, massage spas and small bars abound in the few blocks around the hotel. I walked to the Hua Hin Night Market from the hotel, and it took me ten to fifteen minutes.

I had a very enjoyable stay for the three nights I was in Hua Hin, and mentioned only three concerns to the desk staff. First, there was no wifi available in my room, tho there was very fast free wifi available in the lobby and in the restaurant. Secondly, the hotel does not provide in-room safes, but uses security deposit boxes located at the front desk. Security deposit boxes necessitate carrying a key around with you all the time, and being paranoid about losing it. I am not a big fan, but to be fair, there was always someone around to quickly help me access my deposit box when I needed to. Finally, the only way to book the Fresh Inn is through their own website. I do almost all my bookings through Agoda, and I think the Fresh Inn would be wise to make the proper arrangements to make this possible. Also, their website needs to be completely redesigned. Lots of nice pictures, but no labels to say what you are looking at.

I would have no problems recommending this hotel to anyone, and will likely stay here again on my next trip to Hua Hin.

Room tip: When you book, make sure you ask for a view of the ocean. Also suggest a room away from the bars, as they tend to be much quieter.
Date of stay: February 2012
8  Thank LosBound2014
Reviewed February 25, 2012

having checked out off the terrible imperial hotel hua hin we found this hotel opposite the hilton very nice cheap and clean excellent location we would stay again if in the area

Date of stay: February 2012
  • Trip type: Traveled as a couple
2  Thank rusty1603
Reviewed January 9, 2012

Over the last year I stayed in The Hilton HH a few times. I noticed this hotel opposite and though it looked good from outside. During my last visit I stayed in a deluxe room for four nights overlooking the Hilton. Room was clean and bright. Breakfast which is included is adequate (you order from a set limited menu). They also have rooms with small balconies and sea view (but they are generally on the back side and may be noisy). Staff were neutral (not as friendly as usual for Thais but OK). Price was less than one fourth of the Hilton in Jan 2012, which was the main reason I gave it a go. If you do not need the facilities of the Hilton (but still like the Hilton’s great location) and spend most of your day out as I did, it did the job including a good night sleep. I was also able to book my golfing at the Hilton and benefit from the golf club transfers that serve the Hilton. I noticed that this Hotel does not come up in many of the online bookings perhaps they do not pay commission! I booked on line on the hotel site and had an email reply confirming the booking.

Room tip: A deluxe room on the front overlooking the Hilton courtyard opposite are bright and sunny and well away from night life noise behinde
Date of stay: January 2012