All reviews sky bar kids club kids suite ocean view water theme park hotel guests hotel building infinity pool family stay modern design hotel is lovely breakfast buffet excellent stay cicada night market top floor rfid benjamin
Reviewed August 16, 2018

I am writing this review whilst still here at the hotel. This hotel is unbelievable and perfection in every way. The service is faultless, the staff cant do enough and help with anything and everything. The actual hotel itself is super modern, super clean and super luxurious. I have no idea what the person in the last review was talking about waiting in line at breakfast. We have never waited more than 3-4 mins at the 'eggs station' but what does he expect? they are making each egg to order. You don't have to wait for anything else. A HUGE selection of foods to choose from at breakfast too. We made use of the free shuttle service which was great and the whole system at the hotel where you can charge everything onto your resort wristband is fab. The wifi is available everywhere and is really fast. check in upon arrival was very fast and efficient and the suite which we are in is fantastic. Large, and has everything you would expect of a 5 star. Did I mention what incredible service they offer here too? crossing over the path into the waterpark was simply the highlight for my kids. Highly recommend for anyone. Cant wait to come back to his hotel and would recommend it to everyone.

• Stayed: August 2018, traveled with family
Holiday Inn V, Manager at Holiday Inn Resort Vana Nava Hua Hin, responded to this reviewResponded August 22, 2018

Dear Rachel E,

Greetings from Holiday Inn Vana Nava Hua Hin!

What an amazing review, thank you so much. We are delighted to read about the great stay you had with us and that you were satisfied with every aspect of our resort. We have shared your praise with our team which serves as motivation for our colleagues to continue delivering outstanding guest experiences each and every day. We hope you also had time to visit our Vana Nava SkyBar on the 27th floor. The views are simply amazing, as are the unique cocktails and mocktails!
Thanks again for your wonderful feedback. We are already looking forward to welcoming you back in the future.

Reviewed August 12, 2018 via mobile

Nothing has changed since the first day - now day 8. This is crazy! Lots of people complaining. Already in queue for almost 20mins for breakfast. Many people giving up. My eldest daughter stopped coming for breakfast after day 2 ... now my youngest stopped. What a waste of money.

Stayed: August 2018, traveled with family
2  Thank Barry P
Holiday Inn V, Manager at Holiday Inn Resort Vana Nava Hua Hin, responded to this reviewResponded August 17, 2018

Dear Barry P,

Greetings from Holiday Inn Vana Nava Hua Hin!

Thank you for your feedback. We sincerely regret to learn that you had such an unsatisfactory breakfast experience. Please accept our apologies once again. We are glad our Quality Service Manager was able to meet you in person during your stay and a suitable solution was found for the remainder of your stay. We will continue working on and improving our breakfast in order to provide great experiences for our guests.
Thank you again for your feedback and we hope to welcome you back in the future.

Reviewed August 9, 2018 via mobile

Some reviews say that this hotel is bad because it is far from the beach,

But this hotel has very clear advantage

1. Highest building with sky
bar and rooftop pool on
26th floor

2. Great sea view

3. Connection to water park
for free cost

We stayed 2 days in intercontinental huahin and moved to this hotel for one night and I was very pleased to stay here.

Staffs were also so kind and helpful.

Ms. Choco and Kingkaew were very attentive and kind. Really welcomed us and also provided me great experience as being a spire elite member.

If u stay in huahin,it will be worth paying a visit

Stayed: August 2018, traveled as a couple
Holiday Inn V, Manager at Holiday Inn Resort Vana Nava Hua Hin, responded to this reviewResponded August 10, 2018

Dear Jeong C,

Greetings from Holiday Inn Vana Nava Hua Hin!

Thank you for your 5-star review. We are delighted to learn that you had such a great stay with us. We definitely agree with you that the facilities we offer are unique and enticing for any traveler coming through Hua Hin. We would like to add that we also offer complimentary shuttle service to Le Colonial Beach Club where our guests can enjoy some quality time right at the Hua Hin beach. The shuttle also services destinations such as Bluport Mall or the city centre. We have forwarded your praise to the two mentioned colleagues and they were very happy to learn about it!
Thanks again for your positive feedback. We are looking forward to welcoming you back soon.

Reviewed August 7, 2018

For families, this resort is pretty ideal with entry to the adjacent waterpark included in the rate. Also a kids club if you need it. A fairly new hotel with nice rooms and good facilities. The only issue I had was breakfast. There are lots of choices, but the hotel was close to full when we were there and staff at breakfast were unprepared and completely overwhelmed. I tried to get eggs three times and failed. Also no on pancakes. Staff clearly were not trained for quick turnaround, nor to deal with customers who just wander in and grab tables when a whole line of people were waiting. A lousy start to the day.

• Stayed: July 2018, traveled with family
1  Thank traveler30

Dear traveler30,

Greetings from Holiday Inn Vana Nava Hua Hin!

Thank you for your review. It is nice to see that you enjoyed our rooms and facilities. However, we have also duly noted your comment regarding your breakfast experience. It definitely does not represent the standard we are aiming for. Please accept our apologies for the underwhelming performance. On days with high occupancy, we also offer breakfast directly inside Vana Nava Water Jungle as an alternative venue for our guests to go to. Furthermore, our team is working to improve the overall breakfast experience at Plamong Restaurant and we will certainly strengthen our efforts in this regard. In terms of lunch and dinner, we also offer numerous other outstanding venues such as Vana Nava SkyBar, Thalay Bar, Pool Bar and in-room dining.
Thanks again for your feedback and we hope to see you again soon.

Reviewed August 5, 2018

Stayed here for four nights on my trip to Thailand and the Philippines. Was delighted by the brand-new hotel building that had an unusually beautiful infinity pool on the 26th floor with great views over Hua Hin. You could enjoy the same fabulous views also one floor higher at the Vana Nava Sky Bar.

My room was a panoramic suite with a balcony overlooking Hua Hin Beach and Khao Takiap or "Monkey Mountain". Located on a higher floor, the room also had extensive views, which to me is a big deal. I liked it a lot.

The hotel even has a glass-bottom observation deck where you can see the adjacent water park very well. So I would say this hotel is very much about the great views you get on the higher floors. It is, after all, the tallest building in Hua Hin.

I had a couple of unpleasant surprises during my stay, though, but I was compensated for them both. As a Platinum Elite Member was expecting priority check-in as usual, but this was not to be. After some time I was attended to with apologies and was offered free breakfasts so I was happy with that. Later I had a problem trying to get my laundry done by the deadline announced on the laundry form. I had never experienced this kind of a problem at any hotel before. First gave up on trying to get my laundry done here but luckily thanks to an effort from Quality Service Manager Sarunya (khop khun khrap, a big thank you again!) they did do my laundry as promised at no cost as compensation for the "misunderstanding". When I was leaving the hotel, Resort Manager Benjamin Schwarz was kind enough to personally regret the mishap that took place with my laundry order. I appreciate this gesture very much (vielen Dank nochmals!).

So in a nutshell, the Holiday Inn Resort Vana Nava Hua Hin is a very good choice to stay at in Hua Hin. The hotel has no beach access but getting to the beach is not too hard. Also the fantastic infinity pool high up makes up for the lack of beach access to me anyway. Will be happy to return here again.

• Stayed: June 2018, traveled solo

Dear Pertti S,

Greetings from Holiday Inn Vana Nava Hua Hin!

Thank you for your overall positive review. We definitely agree with you that our resort offers the best views in town. A visit to our Vana Nava SkyBar on the 27th floor is an experience all on its own. We have also duly noted your comments related to the service lapses experience and again extend our apologies for it. While we try to minimize mistakes, they still do occur from time to time. What makes us feel great is to read that you appreciated our recovery efforts and ultimately left our resort with an overall positive impression. We will continue working on improving the quality of our services and use your feedback as learning experience for our team. Next time around, we can also recommend you to visit our Tea Tree Spa located on the 6th floor. The amazing choices of treatments, competitive prices along with the skilled hands of our therapists will lift your body and soul to new heights of relaxation!
Thank you again for your comments and we are looking forward to welcoming you back soon.