Review Highlights
Nice suits, kind people

In 48h we had 2 suits made. They turned out beautiful. Besides, they offer great service and a... read more

Reviewed 2 weeks ago
Tom R
via mobile
GREAT SERVICE AGAIN

Once again in Hua Hin, visiting the best tailor in town. Golf shorts etc. for new... read more

Reviewed March 18, 2019

from $50.09
from $80.14
from $50.09
More Info
All reviews hilton hotel suits trousers jacket material outfit workmanship humour hua shop purchase clothes bangkok
Selected filters
Reviewed January 24, 2019

Had a suit done in three days. They are very helpful with styles and possibilities. Had a fitting were they quickly noticed flaws and easily changed to my needs. Had the place recommended by a friend, and I will recommend to anybody who asks me. Great place and people.

Date of experience: January 2019
Reviewed January 16, 2019 via mobile

My husband has been coming to this Tailor for five years now,He has had suits jackets pants and shirts made there. Top quality workmanship. We would recommend this Tailor to you.

Date of experience: January 2019
Reviewed January 12, 2019 via mobile

I love my outfit. Very kind and professional Tailors.
I will get more suits that day I will be back.

Date of experience: November 2018
1  Thank pabl0d0n
Reviewed November 30, 2018

Came from Finland for a short holiday with some pictures of a black long dress (originally Dolce Gabbana) and it was made for me of silk in two days.
Also Mr K. got nine perfectly fit shirts of high quality.
Perfect service, we are very pleased.

Date of experience: November 2018
1  Thank Tuula K
Reviewed October 13, 2018 via mobile

I had a couple of suits and a couple of shirts made here. A set of scrubs as well for work. All of them were of superb quality and expert craftsmanship.

On top of the quality, they provided superb service during the two fitting sessions, and the speed which they can make these items were amazing! I got them in 72hours on the dot! And they delivered them to my hotel too!

Totally recommended twice over!

Date of experience: October 2018