Tripadvisor
Search
Open today: 10:30 AM - 10:00 PM
Review Highlights
Linen on my mind

While in Hua Hin on a holiday, I had a hankering for a pair of linen pants with a specific style in... read more

Reviewed 2 weeks ago
dkavanaugh
Sydney, Australia
I feel a fool, I should have been measured for more clothes

Hua Hin Tailors Carlo Collection While messing around Huahin, the tailor shops are abundant. Never... read more

Reviewed 4 weeks ago
izziblack

Recommended experiences in and around Hua Hin
from $49.98
from $49.98
from $44.99
from $19.49
More Info
All reviews excellent tailor tailor shop visiting hua hin blouse jacket pants fabric suits clothes garments tailored
Selected filters
Reviewed January 17, 2020

Popped in after reading Tripadviser Reviews. Extensive choice of materials, very good advice. I bought two suits. Had two fittings all done within a few days. Very pleased with the fit and the material. Good value given the quality. Would recommend .

Date of experience: January 2020
Bibin S, Guest Relations Manager at Carlo Collection, responded to this reviewResponded 3 weeks ago

Dear Meander,
we are glad to know that you enjoyed your visit. Thank you for choosing us for your tailoring needs.
I appreciate your quick review on Trip Advisor and look forward to more orders in the near future.

Reviewed January 13, 2020

We called in for a shirt and finished up also buying a suit and a blouse. 2 fittings and all complete within 48 hours.
Lovely quality material and a great price.
Very courteous guys, Ramesh & Ram with a great sense of humour.
Discussion on life and world politics very interesting!
We will come and buy again when in Hua Him.

Date of experience: January 2020
Bibin S, Guest Relations Manager at Carlo Collection, responded to this reviewResponded January 15, 2020

Dear Yorkshire,
Thank you for taking your time to review is on Trip Advisor. I am glad that you are impressed with the quality and the fit of the cloth made by us.
we are looking forward to your next visit soon.

Reviewed February 27, 2019 via mobile

I visited Carlos to get a Chanel inspired jacket which I have seen in a Magazine. I shoved him the picture and he made a fantastic jacket to me with a perfect fit in a High quality fabrics. The proces was very easy, good service and the Price was very reasonable.

I give Carlos my higest recommendations.

1  Thank helleb568
Bibin S, Guest Relations Manager at Carlo Collection, responded to this reviewResponded March 5, 2019

Dear Helleb,
It was nice to meet you and I am glad that you liked the clothes tailored from us. Thank you for choosing and recommending us we are looking forward to your next order soon.

Reviewed February 22, 2019 via mobile

I just visited Carlo Collection in Hua Hin to have a suit and 3 shirts made in preperation for a business trip. They managed to maintain all our appointments for fitting. There was a nice selection of fabric that I could choses from. It was really good service from start to finnish. And most importantly Im very happy with the finished product. i can highly recommend Carlo Collection and their staff to anyone looking to get a tailormade suit or similar made.

Date of experience: February 2019
Bibin S, Guest Relations Manager at Carlo Collection, responded to this reviewResponded February 26, 2019

Dear Thomas J,
we are glad to hear such positive feedback from our clients. Thank you very much for choosing us for your tailoring needs we are so happy that you enjoyed your visit.
I appreciate you taking your time to review us on Trip Advisor

Reviewed February 13, 2019 via mobile

I recently had custom clothes made by Ramesh at Carlo Collection in HuaHin.
The quality is very good, the fit is perfect.
We started by discussing styles and needs.
Then we looked at different styles of jackets and blouses, eliminating and/or replacing selected items with ones that would suit me best.
Quality, cost and timeline were all very good.
Ramesh was enthusiastic but quiet and I was comfortable working with him. No high pressure tactics which is certainly appreciated.
If you’re interested in getting custom clothes made, stop by Carlo Collection, you won’t be disappointed.
Best regards.

Date of experience: February 2019
Bibin S, Guest Relations Manager at Carlo Collection, responded to this reviewResponded February 14, 2019

Dear Deb,
Thank you for your continued support and choosing us for your tailoring needs.
We are glad to see you always and thanks for your positive review on Trip Advisor.