“the open air bar”

Tomorrow
8:00 PM
Ranked #5 of 861 Restaurants in Hua Hin
Cuisines: Mediterranean, Seafood, Thai, Grill
Description: Azure Restaurant, our popular restaurant with outstanding views of the Gulf of Thailand from its beach setting and roof deck to match the quality of its cuisine. Our Azure menu inspired by the unique character of the location and a commitment to using fresh local seafood and vegetables, promises a gastronomic experience like no other to attract diverse and curious diners. The menu also supports the hotel’s commitment to local sustainability by making the most of locally-grown fruits and vegetables, with top-quality produce including meats from nearby farms as well as fresh caught seafood supplied by the area’s surrounding fishing villages. Diners can play their part in supporting this commitment while feasting at Azure’s signature Raw Bar, where local island oysters and jumbo prawns are showcased alongside premium imported delicacies. It’s a true Farm-and-Sea-to-Table dining experience to nourish both body and spirit, all in a relaxing beachfront setting, from sun-up to lights out.
Reviewed 4 weeks ago

lovely open air bar on the top of the restaurant. pre dinner cocktail and snack was tasty.
service was great. one of the best beach bar in hua hin!

Date of visit: June 2019
ICHHManagement, Manager at Azure Restaurant & Bar, responded to this reviewResponded 4 weeks ago

Dear sabaijai_lax,

Greeting from Azure Restaurant & Bar!

Thank very much for your Azure five-bubble on TripAdvisor. I am delighted to hear that you have enjoy our cocktails and snacks at Azure Bar. I can assure that Azure team will continue delivering outstanding job for your next visit. We are looking forward to see you soon.

Beast regards,

Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

We just enjoyed a dinner few days ago at Azure. Everything was perfect, we tried the mavocado to start (mix of mango, tuna and avocado) then the crab ravioli and the lamb rack.

The service was also really good, special mention for Puk who was really kind.
We will definetly come back soon.

Dear ana_f936,

Greetings from Azure Restaurant and Bar!

Thank you very much for your five bubbles for Azure on TripAdvisor.I am delighted to hear your great feedback for Azure. We keep doing all the good works as well as keeping everything top notch:)

We are looking forward to welcoming you again once you visit Hua Hin.

Reviewed June 10, 2019

this restaurant was really fine dfing; the ambience, service and defintiely food. the price was not cheap but you got what you paid for.

Dear Thee T,

Greetings from Azure Restaurant & Bar!

Thank you very much for your time giving us the comment on tripadvisor. I am pleased to hear that you have enjoyed the ambiance, staff service and food. Your valued feedback will be definitely shared to the entire team to keep them doing the best job. We hope that we will see you again in the next future.

Reviewed June 5, 2019 via mobile

First of all, excellent staff is the only reason you should come to intercontinental for coupled with great view and fresh seafood with great selection of wines. There’s no reason you should skipped this place!

Date of visit: May 2019
ICHHManagement, Manager at Azure Restaurant & Bar, responded to this reviewResponded June 10, 2019

Dear TsuyoshiToda,

Greetings from Azure Restaurant & Bar,

Thank you very much for your time reviewing us on tripadvisor. I am delighted to hear that you have enjoyed both food and service at Azure. Your valued comment will be definitely shared to the entire team to keep them going the best job.

Looking forward to seeing you in the next visit.

Reviewed June 2, 2019 via mobile

I think I found the reason why I keep coming back at Azure Restaurant, Hua Hin Resort. First, the staffs are so nice and friendly, they approached me and checked if I enjoy my food and I can feel this is their real hospitality not pretending as their duty. Second, I can indulge the cool breeze from the sea while waiting for my dishes. Third, the food, amazing! portion is not too big,fresh ingredients and the dishes looked the same as I saw in the picture before I ordered; well the picture set my expectation and chef did it perfectly. Good job! I will come back. One thing, I love the idea of the menu presentation, it is not like the folder we always see in other reataurants but this one it feel like reading newspaper, good idea!

Dear ritamay1234,

Greetings from Azure Restaurant and Bar!

We are looking forward to welcoming you again once you visit Hua Hin.