All reviews bedroom villa private pool private butler direct line bulter service private barbecue single room four nights a great stay bangkok airport special thanks privacy spa mosquitoes ped hua
Reviewed July 27, 2018 via mobile

I stay with my family with 3 bedroom, this hotel is quite good before, but now its getting old, not well maintenance. This hotel is over pricing if compare to other hotel in this area 5 star with same price.

I fully do not recommend for stay.

Stayed: July 2018, traveled with family
3  Thank DedeeZaP
Reviewed July 10, 2018

I took my children and parents on a getaway trip to Hua Hin in December and to date it has been one of the most memorable vacations I have ever had. For those familiar with any sort of traffic near beach towns (anywhere in the world) you'll understand the need for a bit of peace and quiet at your final destination.

Upon seeing the gates to the villas, I will admit I was a bit skeptic about any peaceful relaxation as the main route through town is quiet busy. However, the moment we pulled in through the gates you are transported to what I can only describe as an oasis.

Visitors are greeted by a gorgeous granite pool and as you climb the steps to check in, there is a gorgeous seating area for guest to relax while you wait to be shown to your villa. You are then introduced to your private butler during the duration of your stay and walked to your villa. Immediately the sounds from the street are blocked out and as you begin your walk to your villa you wonder how they are able to fit such large villas on the property. It's not until you check in do you realize the ingenuity in how the resort was designed for their guests.

I had rented a two bedroom villa and as we opened the door we realized the villa itself was actually constructed below walkway level to offer the most in privacy. My children were stunned by the pool and spa area of our private villa and we loved that the bedrooms were separated from the main living area. Great idea!

To access the restaurant and bar area, it's a very short walk toward the beach and this is where you should stop everything to just take a moment to take in the gorgeous scenery. A wonderful infinity pool lays before you and to the right are recessed eating areas also surrounded by water to enjoy your dining...whether it be breakfast, lunch or dinner.

Service is impeccable and with your villa and private butler, there is a service entrance and tunnel that the staff enter and exit through so as not to disturb other guests. Each day we had amazing fresh linens and treats for afternoon tea.

I would say the only thing to keep in mind is the time of year you are visiting the resort. We happened to travel in December which was not as busy a travel time, which was great however it is a cooler time of year to visit, and given that the pools are not heated, relatively cold to go for a swim. However, the beach is still incredible to visit and not overly crowded which is wonderful. I'm hoping to visit again!!!

• Stayed: December 2017, traveled with family
3  Thank tanidab
VIEHOTELBANGKOK, General Manager at V Villas Hua Hin, MGallery by Sofitel, responded to this reviewResponded 1 week ago

Dear tanidab,

Greetings from V Villas Hua Hin, MGallery by Sofitel!

Thank you very much for taking the time to share your experience of V Villas Hua Hin. Our dedicated team is always delighted to hear when one of our guests has had a memorable stay with us. I will pass on your compliments.

We look forward to welcoming you back to V Villas Hua Hin in the future.

Reviewed June 20, 2018 via mobile

I stayed at the single bedroom pool villa for four nights. Since we first stepped into the lobby, we already felt the hospitality and friendliness from their staff. The idea of 24-hr butler is excellent. The breakfast was excellent and there were plenty of choices on food and beverage. No matter you like Asian or western food, they can satisfy your stomach. They even serve sparkling wine and ice cream during breakfast, it was really a big surprise for us. We tried their lunch twice and their quality was high and the price was reasonable. The private pool was great and the infinity pool next to the restaurant is super nice. My son and I played sand on the beach at the back of the hotel. The beach was very clean and the sand was soft. The size of the villa was big enough for a family of three. They provided a tent for my son to play with and he loved it. We also tried the spa at the hotel but the quality was just average.

I would like to say thank you to our butler, Lek. She has helped us a lot during our stay. Other than that their lobby staff, Mook, is super nice and friendly. If I go to Hua Hin again, I will definitely stay at V Villas again!

Stayed: June 2018, traveled with family
1  Thank CaptainDen
VIEHOTELBANGKOK, General Manager at V Villas Hua Hin, MGallery by Sofitel, responded to this reviewResponded June 29, 2018

Dear CaptainDen,

Greetings from V Villas Hua Hin, MGallery by Sofitel!

We always appreciate comments regarding a stay at V Villas Hua Hin. It was a pleasure to receive feedback from you and I will share your comments with our team. I am sure that your remarks will serve as direct encouragement to all our staff as we strive to continuously improve the quality of our services.

Thank you again for sharing your experience. We hope that your next visit will be as pleasant as this one.

Reviewed May 10, 2018 via mobile

Service was impeccable. There is a phone in your room with a direct line to your butler! Had a single room with our own pool and we were in heaven. Breakfast and dinners were great, but the setting, ambiance, everything. Yes, perfection can still be found!

Stayed: May 2018, traveled as a couple
1  Thank Gary C

Dear Gary C,

Greetings from V Villas Hua Hin, MGallery by Sofitel!

Thank you for your positive comments. It is always a pleasure to know that we have met or exceeded our guests’ expectations. We look forward to welcoming you back to V Villas Hua Hin in the future.

Reviewed April 6, 2018 via mobile

Fabulous views, villas, staff, food. If you’re looking for perfection this is as close as I think you will find ! Stayed with family and had a beautiful holiday - staff couldn’t do enough - every need taken care of. Best beach hotel I’ve stayed in - in the world - to date ...

Stayed: April 2018, traveled with family
4  Thank MBirch58

Dear MBirch58,

Greetings from V Villas Hua Hin, MGallery by Sofitel!

We look forward to welcoming you back to V Villas Hua Hin in the future.