V Villas Hua Hin, MGallery by Sofitel
Hilton Hua Hin Resort & Spa(Hua Hin)(Great Value!)
$124
$80
Hilton
  • Breakfast included
$169
$125
Hotels.com
Ruenkanok Thai House(Hua Hin)(Great Value!)
$88
$53
$182
$100
Anantara.com
$291
$136
Agoda.com
Amari Hua Hin(Hua Hin)(Great Value!)
$81
$67
Amari.com
$160
$128
$141
  • Pool
Anantasila Villa by the Sea, Hua Hin(Hua Hin)(Great Value!)
$80
$72
$135
$116
Priceline
All reviewsprivate poolbedrooms villabeautiful retreatprivate barbecuedays staymain poolthai foodnice resorta great staybeach frontbangkok airportbutlerprivacyluxuryspamosquitoesped
Reviewed April 5, 2012

V Villa is one of the most luxurious independent villas on offer with great location (close to town and Cicada Market). It is also beachfront with direct access to the stunning white sand beach from their pool area. Overall I had such a great stay at V Villa and would not hesitate to recommend to anyone.

Food at the restaurant was very good especially the yellow curry crab, tomatos and moz cheese with salami dressing..mouth watering so it did not bother me with it only having one restaurant.

The pool was SO good! Big and sea facing with not many people around (I had the pool to my own on 2 days and on other days there were only 1 – 2 people maximum with me.) There are only 13 villas on offer and each having their own big private pool so many guests just stay in their villa.

Villa is modern and spacious with a luxury touch, not to mention the gorgeous designs.

Spa was intimate, small but great experience. Their massage skills are decent and surprisingly good value for a hotel Spa, in house guests also have % plus they run promotions from time to time).

Not that there were no hiccups though:

1. Check in – we were rushed to get out our credit cards and hotel confirmation right as we got off our private limo door at reception in front of the staircase! We had literally got out of the car and a girl – Alisa, came over and greeted us and immediately rushed us to get our credit card and everything out when we had not even settled down nor caught our breathes from our nearly 3 hours drive from Bangkok! It did not feel good. She was polite enough but insisted we had to hand her everything “now”. It would have been nice to invite us, at least, to go up to the reception area where there are sofas?! I travel to resorts a lot and this was definitely abnormal.

2. Pool – the packing/cleaning service of this resort is not top notch since our pool had not been cleaned/taken care of during our 5 days stay (could tell as one dead flower, one dead bug and one dead leaf – the same things – kept floating on our pool during these days). The floor was also not mopped properly on some days.

3. Butler service – I felt that our butler was not the most helpful one and it seemed that we had “trouble” her into doing something when we wanted to make any bookings/find out any information. It was very reactive, not proactive and attitude not very helpful.

Despite the above, the overall experience was lovely and I certainly will go back next time I go to Hua Hin.

Room Tip: All villas look great. Villa 1 is closest to the entrance, Villa 13 is closest to the main pool and breakfast area.
  • Stayed: March 2012, traveled as a couple
MeedeeVIE, Manager at V Villas Hua Hin, MGallery by Sofitel, responded to this reviewResponded April 17, 2012

Dear kizzcat,

It is always such a pleasure to receive wonderful words and comments from our previous guests. Thank you for taking the time to tell us about your experience and please allow me to express my sincerely apology for the hiccups that happened during your stay. Rest assured that the issues have been attend to and changes are being made for the continuous improvement of our guests' experience.

Once again, thank you for your suggestions. it is our hope that you will give us another opportunity to better serve you in the near future.

Reviewed January 5, 2012

Stunning!! This was truly a very special experience. We booked a 3 bedroom villa and while it was on the expensive side, it was worth every penny. The hotel villas are very private. Both nights we had dinner next to our own private pool. Private butler service was very friendly and efficient. Nothing was too much trouble. I recommend this hotel to anyone staying in Hua Hin. It is a cut above the rest!!

• Stayed: December 2011, traveled with family
2  Thank globalman1234
MeedeeVIE, Manager at V Villas Hua Hin, MGallery by Sofitel, responded to this reviewResponded March 25, 2012

Thank you so much for your kind words, they were highly appreciated. And all of us hope that you will visit this paradise again soon!

Reviewed November 1, 2011

Have just returned from 2 nights at V Villas - but seriously didn't want to leave. Think I've stumbled across a new benchmark for places I will choose to stay! My partner & I were in Bangkok & decided we wanted to get away for a few days but didn't want to fly anywhere. Hua Hin is an easy 3 hour car trip. When we arrived @ V Villas we were met by our personal butler & escorted to our room -well room is an understatement there was 2 separate pavillions shaped around13 metres of private pool & sundecking. The faciliites were an absolute knockout - surround sound throughout the complex, massive bathroom including a 2 person spa & separate shower and a lot of little things that make all the difference - like turn down service & your own kitchenette. The butler (with the quirky name of Bird) could not have been more helpful arranging anything we wanted & sent us off on an adventure to find a seafood restaurant that had probably the best & freshest seafood I've ever had.
We didn't want to leave as we seriously underestimated how good this place was - for the first time in years we could feel the stress melting away - a seriously good session in the spa helped.
If you're looking for a place to hide from the world - then this is it!

• Stayed: October 2011, traveled as a couple
3  Thank Hakubabound
MeedeeVIE, Manager at V Villas Hua Hin, MGallery by Sofitel, responded to this reviewResponded November 3, 2011

Hello there,

Your kind and warm words have certainly put smiles on our faces, especially Bird. Thank you so much and please keep us posted if you would like to melt your stress again and we hope that we will be able to look forward to your return visit.

Reviewed August 31, 2011

What you see is what you get, you can get the exact same thing as the pictures showing in V Villas Hua Hin 's offical website.
Large Private villa with luxury rooms and designs, private pool, sun deck, Bose stereo, public infinity pool, close to the beach........
It was such a villa that did help my mind and body totally relax......

Friendly staffs from front desk, housekeeping, spa, restaurant and of course our butler....I miss their smiles which they all had. Thanks my 24hours butler and his teammate. Thanks for the help by giving me the wonderful birthday memories with the complimentary birthday cake, daily snacks, drinks and more...

My only complaints: The jacuzzi had some strange smell, and there wasn't any towel smaller in size available in bathroom. I don't like their shampoo and condtioner, the hair washing process took me a lot of time.

Tips for Travellers: 100-150 baht by taxi to Hua Hin Night Market (Nice seafood: Giant Tiger Prawns, Lobster and more)

• Stayed: July 2011, traveled as a couple
6  Thank 70Ave
MeedeeVIE, Manager at V Villas Hua Hin, MGallery by Sofitel, responded to this reviewResponded September 6, 2011

Hi there,

We really appreciated your comments and rest assured that we have taken them on board and adjustments are being made. Engineering team are now looking into the odor of the jacuzzi and house keeping are considering the amenities on offer in our villas.

Thank you and we hope that we will have opportunities in the near future to give you that total relaxation again.

Reviewed July 5, 2011

From the moment one walks into V Villas in Hua Hin you forget all the stress of everyday life. You enter a gorgeous secluded contemporary yet luxurious property where all your senses are tantalized.

My one bedroom pool villa was stunning. A home away from
Home - completely detached from the world. Not a soul in site. Soaking up the sun rays by the stunning private pool, the comfie bed, the bathroom, the living room... Our 24 hour butler service... All of it!!! Divine!!! I thank all the staff at V Villa hua hin for making our stay an extremely special one!

• Stayed: June 2011
1  Thank stellapapas
MeedeeVIE, Manager at V Villas Hua Hin, MGallery by Sofitel, responded to this reviewResponded July 7, 2011

Hi stellapapas,
The pleasure was our to serve you and we are so so so happy that you love your stay as much as we love providing it. You just made our day!