“Nice and good restaurant”

Whitesandbeach restaurant
Ranked #220 of 844 Restaurants in Hua Hin
Description: Restaurant&Bar: Thai Food enjoys a reputation as one of the best and most creative cuisines in the world and is one of the highlights about a visit to the Royal Kindom of Thailand. Our restaurant is located in the garden of the hotel, which is directly above the beach. Come relax and enjoy your meal in the cool sea breeze.
Reviewed September 5, 2018

restaurant with beach and sea views that adds a plus. good food but the price is expensive.but average is worth it

Date of visit: March 2018

Reviewed July 24, 2018 via mobile

I hesitated to review this place before now, because it is been such a beautiful quiet sanctuary for me. Mostly I’ve had the place to myself, and there were no other guests in the dining area. I’ve had the American breakfast, the Thai chicken and rice breakfast twice, and today I had the Massaman curry chicken. The curry was Devine, the chicken rice soup very nice and the American breakfast was ok. But the view and the peaceful beach scene was wonderful. No one asked me if I was a guest at the hotel on any of my visits.

Date of visit: July 2018
Reviewed April 27, 2018 via mobile

We walked to this restaurant from Anantara after reading the great reviews. But we were informed that it is not open to the general public.
Please correct this listing, so that others do not have to make a futile journey

Date of visit: April 2018
1  Thank Mm145
Reviewed March 3, 2018 via mobile

Location is very nice and easy to find at the end of soi 7. Small place . Beach very quiet and clean. Menu offers Thai food at a good price. Kao pad saparot and larb moo excellent.

Date of visit: March 2018
Reviewed March 17, 2017

Staying at the Anantara we took Trip Advisers advice and eat several times at White Sands. Tables overlooked the sea and gave you a feeling of tanquility. The service and the Thai food was very good especially the green curry, chicken in lemon sauce and chicken and cashew nuts. Although there was nothing we had that I did not enjoy. Drinks were very reasonable especially compared to the Anantara. The cocktails had generous spirits and were lovely. Yes the surroundings were rustic but not pretentious and was a delight to eat and drink there.

Date of visit: March 2017