Lowest prices for your stay
$26
Free cancellation until 10/02/21
Travelocity$26
CheapTickets$26
Orbitz.com$26
See what travelers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed March 13, 2012

I first stayed at this hotel five years ago and keep going back every for my business. The facts that I'm a Muslim and found this is one among the very rare hotel kitchen with the Halal certificate. The breakfast was well arranged. However the room condition and the way staff treat guests are getting more more unacceptable.
I never received any smile, or a welcoming manner from any of this hotel front desk within the past three years. Every time I went, they keep giving the room in the B Tower which are lack of maintenance and the conditions + facilities are very poor.
The last check in was March 8th 2012, I was given a room on the 4th floor of Tower B. If I'm not mistaken, it was 404. Went in and took shower after long trip. The water was not hot, and when called the hotel they said 'well you know, there are two sides that you could turn the water, the red color meant hot water, and the blue is cold' Well, unlikely I just ignored the answer even though it sounds ridiculous. Tried to leave the water run for about 5 mins, didn't seem to get warmer, so I just took cold shower.
The highlight was after I finished the shower and was relax on the bed. I noticed something at the side of the bed and immediately turned my face. You can't imagine what I saw. The big black mouse was just crossing from one to another side, and very fast go behind the fridge.
That's it.
I called the hotel and requested my room to be changed.
I normally scared of mouse to death, but this time I was more angry than to scare.
Well, the hotel, sent up two guys whom took his sweet time before they arrived, and tried to find the mouse. They changed the room for me, but there was no message of apology sent.
I checked in to another room, still shivering and panic if I would find and surprise again.

I have been staying at this hotel at least 10 times with in the past 5 years. I have recommended many friends from Thailand and Malaysia to come here. Lastly, the staff didn't even say hello to you anymore.

I left no words. Dear friends, if you have any other choices, please don't bother this hotel anymore.

Date of stay: March 2012
  • Trip type: Traveled on business
4  Thank Nuntasinee_Fatima
Reviewed September 26, 2011

This is not a bad hotel for the price. The rooms are large and have all the usual amenities. However, we had one with an adjoining door to another room which made it noisy when the other guests were in the room with the the TV turned on. The breakfast was ok but mainly Thai - cold fried eggs - yuck! The staff were friendly enough but did not speak very good English. It was a little bit far out but no distance if (!) you could get a tuk tuk driver to take you for a reasonable price.

The pool area looks very good, on the surface, but was not well-maintained. It seemed to be more for show to impress the many parties that were being held in the big meeting rooms beside it every day. There were still bottles and plates there from the night before, each day. Cigarette butts and litter were left in plant boxes and not cleaned up. There were no towels, the loungers were made of wood and very hard! It's a shame because it does look good, I just hope the water was clean.

Date of stay: September 2011
  • Trip type: Traveled as a couple
2  Thank Marl56
Reviewed August 20, 2011

We had to spend a night in Hat Yai (place where you don't really want to be) and it was good to spend it in a place with good amenities, such as a nice pool and a dvd player in the room (and lots of English language tv channels). There are two buildings and I think we were in the oldest one. The room was very large, but the decorating was scarce and a bit run down. The bed was good, though.
In the pool a swimming cap is compulsory for women, I'd never seen that before! I was evicted from the water and forced to buy a swimming cap (which they sold at the pool) before I could go back in.
The restaurant is large and devoid of any charm.
When we were there, there was a noisy wedding going on. Luckily, it stopped at 11 pm.
Staff doesn't really speak English.

Date of stay: August 2011
  • Trip type: Traveled with family
1  Thank aichadevi
Reviewed July 31, 2011

Excellent budget rates,huge one bedroom suite, giant pool, great breakfast included. The hotel is dated in a 80's sort of way but the room was huge, cool and comfortable. the restaurant was very good but English isn't a priority for the staff (then again my Thai is poor) Overall The hotel is good value and worth a stay.

Room tip: Was continually ripped off by the tuk tuk drivers who would often double the agreed price to town
Date of stay: June 2011
  • Trip type: Traveled solo
1  Thank Gillmeiter
Reviewed July 20, 2011

Stay 1 night for business.

Overall, this is a decent hotel for Hat yai. The rooms is big and clean. Nice swimming pool

Date of stay: February 2011