“Bad service”

Golden Crown Plaza
Ranked #27 of 91 Hotels in Hat Yai
“Bad service”
Reviewed August 4, 2010

Great location, good room saiz, cheap rate, but the receptionist are keep talking with her collegues while we checking in, we have few questions to ask when we checking in, but the receptionist are ignored us when we wanted to ask something. Called to request two mineral water through operator, the operator did not answer back my request and straight cut off my phone!!! This should not happen although this is not five star hotel!!!

3 Thank Kctham

Solo
Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (7)
  • Indonesian first
  • Thai first
penang
Reviewed June 17, 2010

Used to be better but getting average of Hadyai hotels now. Room size ok, carpet was not clean, aircon was a little too warm (had to take the card key out when going out of the room, this switches off the aircon - negative point), aircon takes too long to cool, probably needs service, common area on room floor has no aircon, lobby area is also rather warm.

Location is great, lots to shops and eating places within walking dist. Walking dist to main area around Lee garden.

There are other options to consider at this price.

• Stayed June 2010, traveled with family
1 Thank fido88
marbella
Reviewed March 6, 2010

we stayed here for the chinese new year.
room was big, so was the bath room, aircon was really good.
over all we were very pleased with this hotel and the room was really nice and good movie channels on the tv.
did not try any other services than room service which all so was good.
we cant remember what we paid, but it was very cheap some where between 900-1600 baht

• Stayed February 2010, traveled as a couple
1 Thank David7412
Malaysia
Reviewed March 2, 2010

Not a very strategic location hotel as it located few streets away from the center shopping area. However, got a morning and nite bazaar right opposite the hotel.

Bad service for the "in room massage" where the 2 masseurs keep on talking or persuade us to add on extra massage service, go toilet, turned on tv with loud volume and sometime watch tv with hand stopped.

Good service for the 'foot massage service' in the lobby area where they were more focus in massage and talk with lower volume.

Stayed January 2010, traveled as a couple
1 Thank YippieYoyo
Singapore
Reviewed February 25, 2010

I stayed in the hotel for 3 nights with my family. The external looks of the hotel is quite not bad. Hotel comes with connecting rooms.

I was happy with the hotel until the 2nd night where my family requested for the massage service in the hotel. We paid for 2 hours massage for my family in the hotel room. The masseurs kept going to the washrooms and talk on their handphones and they leave 1.5 hours later. They insisted on the 2 hours massage fee.

I've checked the things in the mini bar every night of my stay to ensure the house-keepers do not take any of the things there. However, on my check-out day, the receptionist insist that my family took some drinks in the mini-bar during my stay where none of my family member did it. The receptionist talked back saying "Why do you all talk to me like that? It's not me who say you took the drinks, is the house-keepers. You better stop it if not I'm going to detain your passports." I really don't get it why is there such rude service.

• Stayed February 2010, traveled with family