All reviewssquare hotelwalking distancevalue for moneygreat massagean updatedecent place to stayfree wificonvenient locationwalk aroundparking spacestayed here for nightsmorning marketlee garden plazahot watershoppingsalmahatyai
Reviewed October 21, 2017 via mobile

We stayed for one night and my boyfriend and I enjoyed at this hotel, The room is clean and comfortable but Wi-Fi worked not well in my room, and I booked king size bed room but got joining the beds. What's it?
We would like next time you will give one king size for our , I surely stay here on my next visit.

Edwin & Jang

Stayed: October 2017, traveled as a couple
Reviewed August 23, 2017 via mobile

The hotel is clean with good location nearing to lots of restaurants. Walking distance to Central, Odean and Robinson shopping mall. Staff is quite friendly. Breakfast choice is very limited though. I prefer to go out and eat breakfast.

Stayed: August 2017, traveled solo
1  Thank Moriazi M
Reviewed July 31, 2017

Very clean, quiet and nice family hotel. We only stayed for 3 nights. My son was not well and needed medical treatment, so the hotel provided transport to take us to the hospital and took us back. We didn't have breakfast at the hotel as there are plenty eating places around the area. It is very central and convenient to all direction.

• Stayed: July 2017, traveled with family
Reviewed July 4, 2017 via mobile

Good view and location near main road, even they didn't provide bel boy to bring luggage. Room is wide and clean, but please provide tea/cooffie bag, and heater. We ordered 3 rooms for one night and and room charge is cheaper than Bangkok. Traveller can choice with/without breakfast.

Stayed: June 2017, traveled with family
1  Thank Tumpal S
Reviewed March 20, 2017

hotel strategically located in the heart of the town and close to all shopping and eateries places. Room is decently clean .Reception seems to be very crowded all the time with people come and go therefore security is laxing.

Room Tip: make early bookings or reservations first
  • Stayed: May 2016, traveled with friends