“Nice place to chill for the afternoon”

Hat Yai Municipal Park
Ranked #1 of 23 things to do in Hat Yai
Reviewed December 26, 2012

Cool and incredibly relaxing.. Used to be the old zoo many years ago.. Go to the southern end near the water and reeeelll aaaxx !!

1  Thank Blonksta
There are newer reviews for Hat Yai Municipal Park

Reviewed December 26, 2012

This is a good place to spend a couple of hours away in Hatyai. It is only about 20 min drive from central shopping area.

2  Thank kawanut
Reviewed December 11, 2012

When we were there, saw some poorly maintained status. We did not bother to alight and we continue our journey to the nearby temple.

3  Thank nnthoo
Reviewed November 7, 2012

Lucky for me, I got here on a good day. The sky was clear and that made the view from here gorgeous. The golden Buddha can be seen from the road and in the sun, it's absolutely lovely! Huge! Then you can take a short cable car ride over to the next hill with a four face Buddha. But I got my driver to drive me to the hill and and walked up instead. Oh yes, tuk tuks don't go up the golden Buddha hill, so unless you're prepared to walk up stairs to the hill, get a driver at the city. My guy took me to 4 monasteries (abt 4 hours) for 400bht.

I would highly recommend this place without a doubt!

3  Thank Simitha
Reviewed November 5, 2012

It's a about a 15 minute drive out of downtown Hat Yai, sans traffic snarl. There's a cable car ride...statue of Buddha and the view of Hat Yai town is awesome.

2  Thank Skaramoosh