All reviews lee garden area hotel is located one night tuk tuk youtube toothbrush noise bangkok airport toilet facilities fridge tv hatyai baht
Reviewed July 21, 2018 via mobile

The Habita Hatyai is quite far from Lee Garden, but is quite convenient if you take tuktuk. There are no eateries or shops around the hotel. The room is clean and bed comfortable. We hope that the hotel will provide slippers and dustbin in the room for guest convenient.

Stayed: July 2018, traveled with friends
Reviewed June 5, 2018 via mobile

1 night stay here was very impress. Havent visit Hatyai for 5 years and there were many changes. This hotel is way more beyond my expectation of Hatyai and made me wanted to re-visit in very soon for my leisure trip. Unique Designed hotel with small details. Staffs is attentive and helpful. Love to revisit again.

Stayed: June 2018, traveled on business
Reviewed April 8, 2018 via mobile

I stayed in the Habita hotel one night when travelling from Bangkok to Koh Lipe. The wellcome in the hotel was very nice including very trendy wellcoming drink and cold towel for wiping your face and hands.

The room was modern and a lot of natural stone or similar material was used for thedecorations. According to the model of some luxury hotels the bathroom was divided to two parts: one for the shower and another for washing hands and toilet. The bed was great. The ac worked well.

The only smal downsides were related to the room. Firstly do thetwo part bathroom solution they had installed for security reasons a sewer outlet also on the floor of the toilet where you don't normally pour water on the floor like in the shower. This outlet in the toilet gave quite bad sewer smell when I arrived. I think this was caused by the drying of this outlet as no one normally pours water to floor of toilet. This kind of solution with less used sewer outlets requires the hotel staff to regularly pour water to this kind of sewer outlet to keep it from drying and smelling. Now it was my task to reduce the smell by watering this outlet. This experience with sewer smell was not very romantic so it was good I travelled alone.

Other small downside was that the elevetor gave a very loud and bright bling sound when stopping to different floors. The sound was comparable to that sound elevators make in classical hollywood movies when having a scene in some New York office building. My room was separated only by another room from the elevator and I could hear in my bed this kind loud and bright bling every time the elevator stopped in my floor. There were some traffic noises as well but these dis not disturb my sleep. Luckily elevator was not used a lot between early hours.

The breakfast was not included to my price so I paid it separately. The breakfast was served to the tables and was very good indees. I had a long travel to Koh Lipe after my stay and the subtantial breakfast saved my day. They should however inform their customers that traditional thai breakfast rice porridge is not included to normal breakfast but you have to pay extra for that.

To sum up, I liked this fresh, new hotel very much but there are some minor things which lowered a bit my general very favourable impression.

Stayed: April 2018, traveled solo
1  Thank matka123
Reviewed April 5, 2018 via mobile

Really enjoyed our stay here. The building is fresh and modern. Doesnt look aged at all. I found this place to quiet and peaceful whilst offering all the services needed for a traveller. It isnt your 5 star resort but if your visiting Hat yai i assume its for family or your travelling through to another destination. Rooms are clean and the service is always with a smile.

Stayed: April 2018, traveled as a couple
1  Thank Clinton H
Reviewed April 1, 2018 via mobile

For past 6 years we drive to Phuket via Hatyai 3-4 times a year. This was our first stay at The Habita, opened 1 year ago. Modern, airy simple decor, yet homely. The staff, friendly and cooperative as you expect in Thailand. Dont miss the Rooftop bar n restauant - a must! Sustainable elegance at moderate cost - value for money.

Stayed: April 2018