Lowest prices for your stay
$27
Free cancellation until 03/14/21
Reserve now, pay at stay
$23
Free cancellation until 03/13/21
eDreams$27
Travelocity$23
Orbitz.com$23
All reviews central festival reception team night market makro shoe sleep lobby hatyai greenway cons cleanliness housekeeping receptionist malaysia baht
Selected filters
Reviewed July 15, 2019 via mobile

It seems that there are no Standard Operating Procedure (SOP) and communications breakdown within the Maintenance, Housekeeping and Front Office team. Hot shower in our room was not working and had reported it to the Receptionist before we left the hotel for a dinner and walk. When we came back, we gave the receptionist courteousy reminder and to ask if our shower was fix. They couldnt answer that and immediately asked the maintenance staff which was happened to be standing outside of the lobby to fix it.

The Worst Part:-
The maintenance staff walked together with us into our room and washroom, with his same shoe which he wore when he stood outside of the lobby. After fixing it, he literally step on our floor mat to dry his shoe. The while floor mat was dark in colour and we asked him to bring that floor mat out!

After reporting it to the receptionist, they didnt really know what to do, and i asked them to get the housekeeping team to come and clean it. The housekeeping lady only came to replace a floormat, without mopping the floor. We hv to request over again and tell her what happened. No apologize from any of thm.

Extra tips, do not opt for their breakfast choice, there is only 6 items ala carte menu available. First day breakfast there are cereals bt the milk was abit sour, 2nd day breakfast, no cereals available.

Date of stay: July 2019
Trip type: Traveled as a couple
Reviewed July 2, 2019 via mobile

We traveled as a big group and never thought this place will be so good because it’s just 5minutes drive from central festival and they provide free shuttle bus from hotel to Central. Staffs are incredibly helpful. Worth the money for sure.

Date of stay: June 2019
Trip type: Traveled with family
Reviewed June 22, 2019 via mobile

Room was clean, Aircon was cold enough,only the room curtain is too thin, early morning whole room is very bright can't sleep for too late..Hotel near to central festival and makro.hotel provided shuttle to central festival mall.there is no 711 nearby,is not convenient for me.Overall everything is fine .

Date of stay: June 2019
Trip type: Traveled as a couple
Reviewed April 11, 2019 via mobile

My big family came here for their holiday. I am so happy with the service of all staff. Very warm welcome of reception Team and cleaning room very well also change the free water in room I and my family will come here again for sure

Date of stay: April 2019
Trip type: Traveled with family
Reviewed April 7, 2019 via mobile

I come here with my friend for my work and I am very happy with the service of staff here.especialy MR.Nat can speak chinese for his job.I hope I will back here again if I come to work or my vacation.

Date of stay: April 2019