Lowest prices for your stay
$27
Free cancellation until 03/14/21
Reserve now, pay at stay
$23
Free cancellation until 03/13/21
Travelocity$23
eDreams$27
CheapTickets$23
All reviews central festival reception team night market makro shoe sleep lobby hatyai greenway cons cleanliness housekeeping receptionist malaysia baht
Selected filters
Reviewed July 2, 2019 via mobile

We traveled as a big group and never thought this place will be so good because it’s just 5minutes drive from central festival and they provide free shuttle bus from hotel to Central. Staffs are incredibly helpful. Worth the money for sure.

Date of stay: June 2019
Trip type: Traveled with family
Reviewed June 22, 2019 via mobile

Room was clean, Aircon was cold enough,only the room curtain is too thin, early morning whole room is very bright can't sleep for too late..Hotel near to central festival and makro.hotel provided shuttle to central festival mall.there is no 711 nearby,is not convenient for me.Overall everything is fine .

Date of stay: June 2019
Trip type: Traveled as a couple
Reviewed April 11, 2019 via mobile

My big family came here for their holiday. I am so happy with the service of all staff. Very warm welcome of reception Team and cleaning room very well also change the free water in room I and my family will come here again for sure

Trip type: Traveled with family
Reviewed April 7, 2019 via mobile

I come here with my friend for my work and I am very happy with the service of staff here.especialy MR.Nat can speak chinese for his job.I hope I will back here again if I come to work or my vacation.

Trip type: Traveled on business
Reviewed April 5, 2019 via mobile

I came here because I know from My friend use to stay here and They impreess the service from all staff here.After I stay here I accept the comment from my friend also because the have shuutle bus for guest.It is so very convinient for mevso much.See you next holiday.

Trip type: Traveled with friends