I have been stay at Mantrini Boutique Resort for 02 nights on 28 - 30 DEC 12. Overall is good positive. May I recap as follow;
1. Location - hotel located in the city centre with 10 mins and THB 100 by Tuk Tuk to Night Bazaar or walking Street. 05 mins walk to Central Chiangrai Shopping Center.
2.Room - Very good size with 4 star amenities that you need. Room is bright & clean. Deluxe come with nice pool view with balcony on 2nd floor, walking access to pool on 1st floor. Superior Room is no view
3. Breakfast - Enough choice for 04 star hotels, a special plus for Thai Selections
4. Friday Night - they have handicraft market with some music available every friday with very chill, cozy and relax :)
1. Swimming Pool - is too small
2. Service - No coffee serve at table, you have to get from station and very slow to collect dirty plate.
Overall, this is a good 4 star boutique hotel if you have a chance to stay at CHiangrai
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Just minutes from the heart of city center, The Mantrini offers a unique perspective of hospitality that blends the essence of Lanna with modern day travelers. All rooms are designed with space, function, and comfortability in mind. A wide range of services and amenities are available to keep you most comfortable. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Orbitz, Priceline, Hotels.com, Ctrip TA, Booking.com, Cancelon, Travelocity, TripOnline SA, Agoda, Hotwire, Cheap Tickets and HotelQuickly so you can book your The Mantrini Boutique Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Mantrini Boutique Hotel Chiang Rai
- Mantrini Boutique Hotel