Lowest prices for your stay
$32
Free cancellation until 10/15/22
Priceline$29
Hotels.com$32
Travelocity$32
See what travelers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed August 26, 2012

One beautiful night in Chiang Rai at the "Teak Garden" : rooms are spacious, clean, well decorated (in a Thaï traditionnal style) and romantic...maybe bathrooms are too green !!!
The swimming pool is big and cute. The gardens are so beautiful at night with light lighting everywhere in the park. Great bonsaïs collection in front of the lobby : you need to see it !
In the restaurant, we hadn't a lot of choice and the food was the same we ate in others Thaï hotels during our trip : nothing new, nothing original... You can eat on the terrace, but be careful of the mosquitos : they love that place !

Date of stay: August 2012
2  Thank Dreyenne
Reviewed July 16, 2012

I and my family, 4 of us stay in Teak Garden Spa Resort on 09 July 2012.
We were informed by the reception that our room has been upgrade to deluxe room without any surcharge. The first impression when we entered to the room was " Wow! the room is so big!", room decorated in Thai style exactly like show in website, breakfast is standard & ok for me.
This hotel is located in a very quite area which is nearby airport.
Overall, this hotel is meet our expectation and we are quite satisfied.

Date of stay: July 2012
  • Trip type: Traveled with family
5  Thank sam_lyf
Reviewed February 21, 2012

I am sure this hotel was lovely a few years ago however a lot has changed since then.Our first impression of the hotel was that we could not believe how amazing it looked at such a cheap price.
We had 10 days in Chiang Rai and had not settled on where we wanted to stay for our trip so we only booked for 3 nights initially. After 1 night we went to recception and told them we would like to book an additional 7 nights after our initial 3 nights (10 nights in total). Paid in full on the spot.
The next morning I went to reception to see if they could help me organise some flowers for my ''special friend'' for Valentines Day. Was then told by reception that I needed to check out of my hotel tomorrow morning. (What ??..hang on...I have already paid in full?? It is not my fault u double booked me. You fix it!! You took my money...you fix it !)
Breakfast. LOL. Breakfast is from 6.30am till 10 am. What a joke. Most days we would get to the breakfast area at about 9.30am only to find all the so called ''hot food'' stone cold. (Not good enough). On 1 morning we arrived at 9.15 am only to find they had already started to pack away all the hot ( read cold) food.
The Rooms. They look lovely and they are lovely except for the noisy air conditioning, the gheckos that live outside your front door every night and the rooms having walls / doors so thin that my partner and I knew exacty what the honeymoon couple were doing next door EVERY NIGHT in detail !!
The Pool. It looks lovely and inviting from the photographs but when actually get up close and look at it you can understand why over 10 nights we never saw anybody swim in it. The ring of green slime at the bottom of the pool was not a good look.
On the positive side...mmmm...cheap price, beautiful rooms, clean (except for the pool scum), staff were ''mostly'' friendly and the location suited us for what we wanted.
Would we stay there again ?? Probably yes....maybe if I take ear pluggs and get to breakfast at 7 am it will be a better experience.

Date of stay: February 2012
6  Thank Travelling_man735
Reviewed August 3, 2009

Very quiet and relaxing hotel.
Great rooms and well maintained garden. Beautiful lobby area.
Good food for dinner and breakfast.
Friendly staff but unexperienced and doesn't speak even basic English which can be quite annoying especially when even reception staff can't understand what you want.

Overally very nice and pleasant place.

Date of stay: January 2009
4  Thank SlavD
Reviewed March 10, 2009

our guide told us this was a new hotel and to expect some small problems as all the staff were inexperienced. This is certainly what we found. Very seldom were there staff at the reception desk and the dining room staff had no idea how to deal with the public. The food selection for dinner and breakfast was good and diverse but simple things were forgotten each day such as butter and sugar.
The rooms were nice and well looked after but ours had a problem with the hot water, it did'nt exist and no-one was interested in fixing the problem. A cold shower in cold season is not much fun.

Date of stay: January 2009