“Beware of blackmailing at Inn Come Hotel”
Review of Inn Come Hotel

Inn Come Hotel
Ranked #70 of 109 Hotels in Chiang Rai
Sydney, Australia
“Beware of blackmailing at Inn Come Hotel”
Reviewed February 4, 2006

We checked into room 433 of the Inn Come hotel on 30 Jan 2006, we thought nothing much about the towels in the bathroom when we found only one large towel on the shelf- which I used only to dry up the bathroom floor when water started flooding the bathroom during my shower(poorly designed bath tub with poor inclination for drainage, I supposed) - for I don't normally make use of the hotel bath towel for drying my body.

To my horror, I was asked to pay B400 for a missing towel which was not there in the first place upon check-out. I did offer to have my baggaged ransack by the duty manager, and warned that he had to compensate me for defamation if the towel was not found- which he dare not do. I did not know what was the conversation in Thai between him and the tour guide, who seemed to have paid him the money- which is totally unfair! I think the hotel have to have honest staff who make sure the rooms are properly stocked up with the amenities before they start accusing and blackmailing your clients, it will be a good idea to have a check list upon checking in. We felt very offended by this incident.

25 Thank DRANDY

#16 of 109 in Chiang Rai
Meesuk Residence
Meesuk Residence
#27 of 109 in Chiang Rai

Been to Inn Come Hotel? Share your experiences!

Additional Information about Inn Come Hotel

Property: Inn Come Hotel
Address: 176/2 Rajbamrung Road, Chiang Rai 57000, Thailand
Location: Thailand > Chiang Rai Province > Chiang Rai
Free Parking Restaurant Suites
Ranked #70 of 109 Hotels in Chiang Rai
Hotel Class:3 star — Inn Come Hotel 3*
TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Orbitz, Hotwire, Hotels.com, Travelocity, TripOnline SA, Cancelon, Agoda, Cheap Tickets, Priceline and HRS so you can book your Inn Come Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.