“A good place for massage”

Arisara Thai Massage
Chiang Mai
17 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 92 helpful votes
“A good place for massage”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 12, 2013 via mobile

Arisara is close to my home. Not my first choice but definitely above average. Good competent staff and good facilities combined with a very good price.

• Chinese (Traditional) first
  • Thai first
Seattle, Washington
5 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 25 helpful votes
“One of the Best Massages I've had!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 9, 2013

My mom and I went to get a traditional Thai massage while she visited me here in Chiang Rai (I have been living here for the past 4 months.) We called to make reservations and the person on the phone spoke great English. When we arrived they sat us down and gave us a cup of tea while they soaked and washed our feet. They gave us slippers and escorted us down a candle-lit hallway to our massage rooms. It was one of the best massages I've ever had! I realize that a lot of it depends on your masseuse, but mine was amazing! She was firm but didn't hurt and asked a few times if the pressure was okay, without being annoying about it. Very clean, very professional and definitely not your average Thai massage parlor you find on the street. We paid 250Baht for a 1 hour massage, and like I said, it was pretty amazing. They have other services too, like body scrubs and feet/leg massages. I will be going back for sure, and will recommend it to other people that visit!

Visited January 2013