“Good for Young Whiskey Crowd”
Review of Cabbages & Condoms

Cabbages & Condoms
Ranked #48 of 324 Restaurants in Chiang Rai
Cuisines: Thai
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed July 5, 2013

The place was lively with both local and tourist. Did I enjoy the atmosphere and the food? It was difficult to say. As mentioned the place was lively and loud with the band, therefore it was not really appropriate to even carry on a casual conversation. I felt that even with our semi- shouting, we had little chance in making the next person understanding us. Did the other enjoy? Our guests and the other customers seemed to enjoy this lively and loud atmosphere. Overall the different dishes were quite good specially to go with Johnny Walker. It was a good upcountry restaurant for happy-go-lucky crowd that like to drink.

Reviewed June 5, 2013

Amazing with the name. Prices are reasonable. I love the way of music band. Cozy atmosphere I visited their twice. If i had a chance to visit Chiang Rai I will visit there again with my best friend.

Reviewed June 3, 2013

Back in it;s days this was a good idea. Use the profits to help fight the spread of AIDS in the community. But some where along the way the idea got lost. The CEO now in his late 70's should have retired long ago. His ideas are dated and old school. He does help the community but now with a hodge podge of ideas and programs, I say do 1 thing and do it well, not a something for everyone shotgun approach. Food was fair at best. Pricing a little on the high side. Service was fair and the music not to my liking and too loud to talk with friends

Many tables but few had customers. .

Reviewed May 28, 2013

Went here specifically to support them but got no service. After 10 minutes I just left. They knew I was there but only served the eating and arriving Thai customers.

1  Thank bob l
Reviewed May 10, 2013

Good food for a good cause, along with some of the most creative condom mannequin displays you'll ever see.