“Overrated”
Review of Teepee Bar - CLOSED

Teepee Bar
Cuisines: Bar, Thai, Pub
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Drinks, Seating
Description: It is a bar, but a very nice one, so I want to review it.
Ancaster, Canada
“Overrated”
Reviewed November 22, 2011

Our tour director loves this place but basically it is a dump fileld with junk. Of course I am 50 and have different standards but the only redeeming feature of this bar is the fact that they play videos of rock bands from the 70's and 80's.

Visited November 2011
2 Thank KWG1625

Buenos Aires, Argentina
“from 1993, thai owner, extremely friendly, a must do”
Reviewed June 20, 2011

After 5 minutes you also become a rock star, literally. The owner makes you dress like Slash or Axel Roses in a second and before drinking...
He has a complete collection of rock and heavy metal bands. A must do.
We spent a really nice time there. They let us see all the CDs and DVDs they proudly have of every band you can imagine. They gave us also advise about where to hire a bike for going north and we found no problem following it.
Well located, you can try the Thai whisky there with locals. There is a complete collection of glasses, bicicles and any stuff they have found during the years everywhere. I dont know what else to say They ask me for 300 words I dont speak so much usually Dont want to bother you but if I dont do this they dont publish my comment.
Anyway the owner was born in Bangkok but became a local northguy till more 20 years so he knows everythings that happens around. We found there people from Chang rei but also from Barcelona, Argentina e Italia. A group was all honey moon couples from Spain. We found the place really amazing on its style.
It would be nice if they clean more frecquently lol but when you will be there you will not mind to sit on the carpet together with their collection of old cassettes inside a cage lol.
The place is pretty small so you can book if you are a big group, there is a small first floor but I couldnt reach it when I was there because it was closed. Nice place to visit near the clock tower. People is friendly dont be shy. Owner speaks good english also.
They didnt have air condicioner but thats not needed because it refreshes during the evening and you can feel the fresh air coming from the open door. MY GOD never wrote so much in my life sorry. We did not eat anything there I can not say anything about it.

• Visited May 2011