“Real Burgers”
Review of World Class Hamburger - CLOSED

World Class Hamburger
Cuisines: American
Reviewed April 20, 2014

World Class Burgers and GREAT tasting Pork Steak ! Will travel from Chiang Mai for a meal once in a while !

Reviewed January 18, 2014

Food was okay, but the service was very bad. Would have to hunt down the waiter or waitress anytime we needed something. No English spoken and the American owner was very rude as well. I will not return.

3  Thank JFOUR2014
Reviewed December 25, 2013

We came here because our middle school boys were dying for a good burger. We had read about it and decided to give it a try. It was well worth it! The burgers were good as were the fries. They even made the boys hot chocolate with whipped cream since it was a bit cold that night! Everything was tasty and well worth the short drive out of town to get here (it's near the old airport). We were even able to make a night of it and enjoy the Seahawks / Cardinals game on tv. They also have a pool table and if you want to play a bit of golf before hand, there is a nine hole course right next to it. So, if you're in Chiang Rai and looking for a burger and fries, this is a good option.

Reviewed December 8, 2013

We ate here a couple of times during our stay in Chiang Rai. The food was good: freshly made burgers, wurst with sauerkraut and mustard, great coleslaw and fries.... We can see why it's popular!

Reviewed December 8, 2013

Mostly local perpel in the north of Thailand can eat all meal and love it. So it the reason they still
can run business there. Hi hi hi it does not simple reason like that if can not made the real beef Berger and other dish impressive. Actually they 2 bunches around Night Bazaar and Air Force .
First time around 5 year ago i tried at Night Bazaar by my friend pick me up to show this place . Umm ... it really happen in my home town . Big Berger( did not mean M c .......) and the other in western style size is matter for me and my friend . Taste is OK good cause I'm drunk (Ha Ha Ha). But still wonder about the how this place is going ?

Answer is Yes they made it second time i went to lunch( after first time around 4 year ) Air Force golf club with my mom she enjoy steak and salad not thing lees to proof .
Complementary fun game is clapping or dancing with big mosquito . Note why you have to believe me see the topic .