“good place in chiang rai”
Review of Da Vinci

Da Vinci
Ranked #203 of 312 Restaurants in Chiang Rai
Cuisines: Italian, Thai
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Reviewed May 12, 2014

If you need farang food in chiang rai it's the good place to choice. Not the best italian food of my life, but it was ok. Not many goods restaurants in chiang rai. Yhe pasta al dente and nice house white wine. The staff were good. The decoration is nice and good locatipon near the market.

Reviewed April 23, 2014

Place was open, full of mosquitoes and staff standing around either chitchatting or playing with the mobile phone.
I sat down and asked for the menu. I fell on my back when I saw the prices compared to the outfit, setting and staff level of the eatery. I asked for mosquito repellent and they just turned the fan. Nobody showed up hence I got up and left. At the open glass door a girl, chitchatting with her friend on the pavement said "Thank you, see you again soon".
I went next door and had cheese-baked spinach at .... Pizza Company!

Reviewed April 14, 2014

My girlfriend and I enjoyed this quite a lot. The staff were good as was the food. Maybe slightly overpriced but then again it is in the perfect location to go straight to the night market.

1  Thank Dexter G
Reviewed April 10, 2014 via mobile

I travel now 7 month in thailand and i love thaifood but time to time i need some western dishes , at the da vinci in chiang rai i eat the best qualiti of italien food until now in thailand !!!!

Reviewed January 23, 2014

Having read the negative reviews of Da Vinci thought it was time to share a positive experience. We arrived with not overly high expectations but we found the meals to be very tasty - this isn't "authentic" Italian (we are in the middle of northern Thailand after all), but our pasta and bruschetta were delicious, and they have a great wine list too (very nice house red). Friendly and attentive service, no complaints there. Da Vinci is a good option if you're craving some "western" carbs and vino in Chiang Rai.

1  Thank chookas