We are a family of 5 (2 adults and 3 children) and stayed at the Baan Rub Aroon for 2 nights. It is a small place with only few rooms.
- Very large and clean room.
- Very quiet area
- Good breakfast (included)
- Drinking water provided
- Good price for what we have got
- Have to walk a but to get to downtown but it is not that far. But when you travel with children, you would like to get things closer when everyone is tired.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located in the heart of Chiang Rai, this cosy, clean and affordable guest house is nothing less than amazing. It boasts a beautiful garden which surrounds the city premises and creates a harmonic, peaceful and tranquil atmosphere, thus, making it one of the most livable destinations in Chiang Rai. Baan Rub Aroon - one of the best accommodations in Chiang Rai. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, HostelWorld and Priceline so you can book your Baan Rub Aroon reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.