Lowest prices for your stay
Lock in the lowest price from these sites
$17
View deal
Hotels.com$17
Travelocity$17
Orbitz.com$17
CheapTickets$17
Tripadvisor$17
ZenHotels.com
See what travelers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed January 12, 2013

I booked to stay 3 nights at this hotel in November 2012 but had to cancel due to illness (usual stomach etc) two days before going. They still deducted 3 nights from my credit card ( I made the mistake of giving them the number) which I saw on return to UK this month. I complained to Thailand Tourist Authority but no reply. Mike Griffin, Harrogate, England.

Date of stay: November 2012
Trip type: Traveled with friends
4  Thank Incrediblemike
Reviewed December 22, 2012

Both room and food were of excellent value. Great coffee! Comfy bed and everything was spotless. We were there on a motorcycle trip, and had some issues with a bike. Tim went above and beyond to help sort out our troubles. This is a great family-owned establishment. We certainly recommend this hotel to others.

Date of stay: December 2012
Trip type: Traveled with friends
1  Thank Ryan S
Reviewed July 16, 2012

I book 3 rooms in July. All the rooms is too hot even the air conditional is turn on.There is no much of big tree and plants surrounded the hotel, even at the morning, the restaurant is also hot, but the foods is good. Basic tea spoon, tea cup, hot water is not provided. No lift in this hotel, not suitable for old people.

Date of stay: July 2012
  • Trip type: Traveled with family
1  Thank milkbox81
Reviewed June 12, 2012 via mobile

I stayed here for 2 nights when in Chiang Rai and was delighted when we got here. The hotel was spotless as were the rooms. This seems like a fairly new hotel. Breakfast was extensive. The staff were very friendly and always smiling. It is a little outside the town but a Tuk Tuk or taxi are really cheap. The hotel was also great value for money. If I come back to Chiang Rai, I would definitely stay here.

Date of stay: June 2012
1  Thank Joneill19
Reviewed January 15, 2012

The staff is very nice and helpful. Tim, the manager met us at the airport so we got to the hotel quick and easy for a low cost.This was our first visit to Chiang Rai and we got a lot of suggestions of excursions from Tim and the staff.
The restaurant had excellent food so if you don´t want to take a tuk-tuk to the centre of town you can have a real nice meal at the hotel.
All in all this is a place where you get good value for your money.

Date of stay: December 2011