2,492 results
All reviews italian restaurant latest recipe the river grand deluxe room spg platinum old trees infinity pool beautiful hotel golden triangle kids club breakfast buffet main restaurant the general manager close to the airport luxury hotel shuttle bus beautiful grounds
Reviewed January 23, 2011

Took a vacation from our vacation at the Chiang Rai Meridien, booking a good internet rate and upgraded on arrival. Can't say enough positive about this Meridien. Hotel food, gym, pool, management and staff were excellent. Hired a car through the hotel for day trip to Golden Triangle. Ate at LaLavelee down the road and liked that, too. Two thumbs up.

• Stayed: January 2011, traveled with friends
Justin_Malcolm, General Manager at Le Meridien Chiang Rai Resort, responded to this reviewResponded February 8, 2011

Dear JaneInVT

Thanks so much for taking time to write about your visit to Le Meridien Chiang Rai Resort, I definitely can't ask for more than two thumbs up. I'm so pleased you were well taken care of and the team were thrilled to listen to your wonderful comments.

I hope I get the chance to welcome you back in the future.

Reviewed January 22, 2011

The hotel is beautiful, the staff is very kind and speaks English very well, and the food (especially the breakfast) was outstanding. But the staff really went above and beyond when we left a gift package of cheeses from the states in their office fridge and they took it to the bus station to send it to us in Chiang Mai. The staff did not rest until they were sure we were able to find the station and get the package. We would stay at Le Meridian Chiang Mai again just for the ambience and hospitality, but now will definitely go back!

• Stayed: January 2011, traveled as a couple
Justin_Malcolm, General Manager at Le Meridien Chiang Rai Resort, responded to this reviewResponded February 7, 2011

Dear chrisanddora

It was wonderful to read about your recent experience with us, thank you for taking time to share how our team assisted in getting your cheese to you in Chiang Mai after your departure. I've shared your feedback with our team whom were thrilled you wrote about it, and I'm even more thrilled that you'll definitely be back again. Please do let me know when your travel plans bring you back this way so I may thank you in person, and take care of your reservation details personally.

Once again, thank you.

Reviewed January 18, 2011

We stayed 3 nights in this stunning property located on the riverfront in Chiang Rai. The grounds are immaculate place of serenity and tranquillity with all the amenities you could want or imagine! The service is beyond perfect and rooms are more than spacious and include every feature , the restraunts/food are fabulous and the Pavarti spa services (spa located on perfect tranquil river front spot) transforms you and transports you to a dreamy state. Don't miss dinner at Favola's resatraunt on the riverfront patio next to the woodburning firepit- Stunningly romantic! Breakfast buffett is awesome with warm freshly cooked stuffed or plain croissants served to your table throughtout the buffet! Don't miss the Musilli coupled with the Pear Compote- Awesome stuff! We'll be returning reguarlly!!

• Stayed: January 2011, traveled as a couple
Justin_Malcolm, General Manager at Le Meridien Chiang Rai Resort, responded to this reviewResponded January 28, 2011

Dear georgeblasvegas

I know I've already sent you a separate email thanking you for your wonderful comments about your recent stay, but I wanted to make sure this reached you also. I was so pleased to see you'll be back again so do drop me a note when you next plan your trip so I can take care of your reservation details personally.

Wishing you all the best and see you again very soon.

Reviewed January 18, 2011

This hotel/resort is everything anyone would want in a relaxing environment. The contemporary building is surrounded by natural beauty and tranquility of pools of water and river. The comfortable rooms are spacious and attractive. The service is impecable. We have been pampered since we arrived and have enjoyed all the amenities including the two outstanding restaurants.
We hope one day to get back to this beautiful place.

• Stayed: January 2011, traveled as a couple
Justin_Malcolm, General Manager at Le Meridien Chiang Rai Resort, responded to this reviewResponded February 14, 2011

Dear miltbatman

Firstly, apologies for writing late, I thought I had covered all reviews but seem to have missed your wonderful comments. Thank you for taking the time to write. The tranquility of our resort is one of the most commented aspects of our guests stay and I'm pleased you also felt the same. More importantly I'm very pleased you felt pampered during your visit. I've since read your comments to our team whom were thrilled you thought their service was impecable.

It's fantastic to read reviews such as yours as it really puts in to perspective our focus on training linking it to our delivery. Thanks for making our day!

Reviewed January 13, 2011

All was perfect. (Meals, pool, personal, welcoming etc.

• Stayed: December 2010, traveled as a couple
Justin_Malcolm, General Manager at Le Meridien Chiang Rai Resort, responded to this reviewResponded January 27, 2011

Dear albireo0

I have to say this is the shortest review I've ever read on TripAdvisor, however I'd like to thank you for letting me know your visit was perfect.

What a way to start my day, thank you!

All the very best and I hope we see you again in the future.