2,469 results
All reviewsitalian restaurantlatest recipethe rivergrand deluxe roomspg platinumold treesinfinity poolbeautiful hotelgolden trianglekids clubbreakfast buffetmain restaurantthe general managerclose to the airportluxury hotelshuttle busbeautiful grounds
Reviewed October 17, 2013

Arrived at 14;00hrs, Finally got settled in at 22;34hrs. With many problems and inbarresment, Nompat at check-in did his best for hotel to make my first impression exeptable.Thank Le Meridien hotel to have a employee that really did his best to keep my account . I am not on vaction but on business, therefore treat me according. once settled in thgey upgraded me to a special suite that i can say is more than i needed, However i feel i had to deal with more noncence than i am usually have to deal with upon check-in. Thanks to Nopat i may bring my business to the Meridien, we see what tommorow brings me , i have reservations for a Italian meal. Being italian blood we see. Reservation was a farse and a far cry from being proffesionally handeled. Thanks again Nopat, job well done kid.

I remain,

Ottavio Di Santo II.

• Stayed: October 2013, traveled on business
Stephen M, General Manager at Le Meridien Chiang Rai Resort, responded to this reviewResponded October 28, 2013

Dear Mr De Santo,

Thank you very much for your feedback.

I certainly apologise if we have not met your expectations as your comments are very dissappointing to hear. With due respect could I please clarify that you stayed with us at the Le Meridien Chiang Rai as we have been unable to locate your information in our records.

Mr De Santo, as you may have stayed under a different name, I will investigate further and discuss with our team the points that you have raised to ensure they are not repeated in the future.

Your feedback is valuable regardless of the property in which you have stayed and we will certainly use your information as a reminder to our teams of the importance in understanding our customers, meeting their expectations and providing them with the wonderful experience we promise at the Le Meridien Chiang Rai.

Stephen

Reviewed October 16, 2013

I was on a tour as a single woman and we had stayed in some nice hotels but when we walked into this one, I felt like a princes, the food, service, the luxury of the rooms were outstanding.
So close to the night market, the out door area was so beautiful and again was designed by a world class landscaper. The cherry on the top was the spa, if you do nothing else while you are at this hotel you must got to the spa and get a thi massage.

• Stayed: October 2013, traveled solo
Stephen M, General Manager at Le Meridien Chiang Rai Resort, responded to this reviewResponded October 18, 2013

Dear windsprite

It is great news that you found your stay with us a pleasant one! This is truly music to our ears. We take great pride in knowing we are doing it right and will continue to provide such uncompromising service to our guests.

We look forward to hosting you again on your next visit Chiang Rai. If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to contact me directly or the hotel. Once again, I would like to thank you for your time to post this review and I will be sure to pass your positive feedback to my team!

Best regards

Reviewed October 16, 2013

We chose to go on a two day tour from Chiang Mai to Chiang Rai. We chose to go for some luxury, and booked us into Le Meridien. This was a great choice. The most impressive hotel rooms I have ever seen. Very impressive pool area, and great breakfast. Also, their cocktail happy hour was a blast. The only disadvantage is the location, as it is a bit far away from the city. However, the reception will happily assist you in booking a cap that can get you to the city centre for a small cost. Therefore, I will highly recommend Le Meridien if you are going for some luxury.

• Stayed: August 2013, traveled as a couple

Dear StineRonholt

Many thanks for your warm words. I am delighted that you enjoyed your stay with us. It was a pleasure to have you as a guest in our Resort.

I do noted your comment regarding a bit far away from the city. You would be glad to know that we actually provide 4 daily shuttle bus services into and back from downtown Chiang Rai.

And I hope that we will have the pleasure to welcome you back in Chiang Rai.

With warm regards

Reviewed October 11, 2013

We headed to Le Meridien Chiangrai Resort for our work's annual team retreat. Everything was wonderful - the food, service, location on the river, facilities, atmosphere.

Many of us were sharing rooms and found them very spacious and well appointed with huge bathrooms!

The staff that got to try the spa treatments raved about them.

The hotel itself is a bit out of the main township, and we had coaches driving us around everywhere so I can't comment on what it would be like to be a regular guest but there seemed to be a few drivers around (taxis, vans and motorbikes).

If/when I go back to Chiangrai I will be sure to stay here again. Would make the perfect, quiet romantic retreat.

• Stayed: September 2013, traveled on business
Stephen M, General Manager at Le Meridien Chiang Rai Resort, responded to this reviewResponded October 13, 2013

Dear MissRissMelb

Thank you very much for this positive and encouraging review. Clearly you spend a lot of time travelling and therefore are well-versed in hotel operations. We were delighted to read your comments and to know that we passed your high standards.
Your comments regarding service are a joy to read. Whenever we receive a Trip Advisor review, we always share it with our hotel team at the daily morning meeting. The team beamed when they heard your warm words. Thank you for highlighting the food, service, location on the river, facilities, atmosphere and the spa. I am delighted that we made your stay special and memorable.
I do hope that we will have the pleasure to welcome you again in the Lanna kingdom again.
Thank you again for your kind comments.
Sincere regards

Reviewed October 9, 2013

The Le Meridien Resort is a beautiful hotel, and close to downtown Chiang Rai. The pool area is very nice- with a great view of the river and including a pool bar, and there are a variety of restaurants to choose from if you need a change of pace and do not wish to partake in the local Thai dining.

Overall- nice, clean, beautiful upscale hotel :)

• Stayed: August 2013, traveled as a couple

Dear iamaskibunny

Many thanks for your warm words. I was delighted to know that you enjoyed your stay with us. Thank you so much for your warm words - very much appreciated.

My team and I look forward to welcoming you again to Le Meridien Chiang Rai.

With kind regards