The hotel is not located in Hua Hin, but in the town of Cha-am (10 km from Hua Hin). Getting a taxi from Hua Hin costs 200-250 Baht and takes 10 minutes. hotel at specific times (morning and afternoon) shuttle bus to Hua Hin (100 Baht per person).
Near the hotel there is nothing interesting. But the hotel meets all the needs (restaurants with Asian, Italian and local cusine, shop). Resort very clean and well maintained, pools for adults and children. Rooms nice, bright and large terraces. Some rooms with direct access to the pool. Highly recommended - a good place to relax in calm and pleasant atmosphere.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Embedded in a tropical garden, Sheraton Hua Hin Resort & Spa comprises nine buildings surrounding a 200 meter long, lagoon-style swimming pool, 6 restaurants & bars, spa, fitness center, 2 tennis courts and a kid's club. All deluxe rooms feature a private garden, balcony or direct access to the pool. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Expedia, Booking.com, Hotwire, Priceline, Travelocity, Ctrip TA, TripOnline SA, Cancelon, getaroom.com and HotelQuickly so you can book your Sheraton Hua Hin Resort & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Sheraton Hua Hin Hotel Cha-Am
- Sheraton Hua Hin Resort And Spa
- Sheraton Cha-Am