My husband and I stayed here as part of our honeymoon in Thailand in 2008. We enjoyed our stay very much and were very well looked after by the lovely staff at the Sheraton Hua Hin.
The food was fantastic in all of the restaurants and we enjoyed cocktails in the bar. We also really enjoyed a few treatments, massages etc. in the spa and that was wonderful. The hotel was relatively quiet when we visited and the whole trip was very relaxing. The only down side is that the resort is a little bit away from the main town of Hua Hin however they have shuttle service available abd taxi's are very reasonable.
All in all this is a gorgeous resort / hotel, it was a fantastic experience and I would love to return.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Embedded in a tropical garden, Sheraton Hua Hin Resort & Spa comprises nine buildings surrounding a 200 meter long, lagoon-style swimming pool, 6 restaurants & bars, spa, fitness center, 2 tennis courts and a kid's club. All deluxe rooms feature a private garden, balcony or direct access to the pool. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Starwood APAC, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Agoda and Priceline so you can book your Sheraton Hua Hin Resort & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Sheraton Hua Hin Hotel Cha-Am
- Sheraton Hua Hin Resort And Spa
- Sheraton Cha-Am