Let's start with good things, the Sheraton Hua Hin (aka Cha Am) has a beautiful layout and rooms with access directly to the pool. InAsia served tasty food and excellent service. The breakfast at the Deck was also nice.
I love the Spa, very relaxing experience with attentive staff - I enjoyed my two massage sessions.
Overall, nice staff, except for the reception area and bell service (very slowwwww and not that efficient). It took forever to check-in, not too bad for check-out. The person put four of us in one room for hours, I had to chase after the key to our second room.
The pool looks nice, they need to clean it thoroughly to make it more pleasant for swimmers. I stayed over the crowded weekend with kids screaming, pretty turned off by the noise.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Embedded in a tropical garden, Sheraton Hua Hin Resort & Spa comprises nine buildings surrounding a 200 meter long, lagoon-style swimming pool, 6 restaurants & bars, spa, fitness center, 2 tennis courts and a kid's club. All deluxe rooms feature a private garden, balcony or direct access to the pool. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Travelocity, Expedia, Hotels.com, Ctrip TA, Agoda, Orbitz, TripOnline SA, Hotwire, getaroom.com, Cheap Tickets, Cancelon and HotelQuickly so you can book your Sheraton Hua Hin Resort & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Sheraton Hua Hin Hotel Cha-Am
- Sheraton Hua Hin Resort And Spa
- Sheraton Cha-Am