Really had an enjoyable time while staying there, even is for business. Rooms was nicely decorated, resort style, open bathroom. Breakfast was great, lot of choices. Didn't try the spa. Highlight would be the swimming pool as they were huge and connected. Would be great for family and kids. Best to have the room with pool access. Really no complain! just that the hotel is around 15 mins to the Hua-Hin city, that's all.
-Nice room & good breakfast
-Large and connected pools
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Embedded in a tropical garden, Sheraton Hua Hin Resort & Spa comprises nine buildings surrounding a 200 meter long, lagoon-style swimming pool, 6 restaurants & bars, spa, fitness center, 2 tennis courts and a kid's club. All deluxe rooms feature a private garden, balcony or direct access to the pool. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Ctrip TA, Orbitz, Agoda, Travelocity, TripOnline SA, Hotwire, Cancelon, Cheap Tickets, getaroom.com and HotelQuickly so you can book your Sheraton Hua Hin Resort & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Sheraton Hua Hin Hotel Cha-Am
- Sheraton Hua Hin Resort And Spa
- Sheraton Cha-Am