It’s our, my wife and my 5 year old daughter, 1st time in Sheraton Hua Hin. We stayed before in Thailand ones but my wife was, at that time, not to satisfied and didn’t want to come back to this country. I changed her mind and now we are since 10 days here in this wonderful hotel. Why is it wonderful?
-We are lucky with the weather; as per the weather forecast – it should rain nearly every 2nd day but we are still waiting for some rain… (our advice – don’t look at the forecast!)
-We booked a garden view but changed after a 4 days and booked the “direct access to pool”room and it is like a “dream comes true”—waking up in the morning and having the pleasure to swim right away-WOW
-They have the biggest swimming pool I ever experienced … it’s a lagoon style pool and you can swim around the entire property incl. small waterfall and cascades. ( the entire pool has a depth of 1.2m/4 feet
-What I really like-there is the fauna (a lot of plans and flowers…)
-Thai food – I think that now nearly everybody in the world knows the culinary side of this part of the world
-Last but not least – THAI people and the staff – I travel a lot around the world and the sincere smile and hospitality is world know; we feel here that we are real welcomed and being treated that way. I wish other countries in the world would have a small slice of their hospitality
-Now a little bit about the culinary offers: outstanding is the breakfast buffet (everything I can imagine on a buffet and tasty). Selection from European, Indian, Thai and Chinese. Another buffet I would recommend is the “International Saturday evening buffet”. Again, food variances from the above stated countries—hoops I forgot that they always have live music for breakfast and buffets ( at this stage they have a great Filipino band)
-The hotel is around 15-20 min away from the city of Hua Hin – you can go with the hotel schedule (leaves every hour on the hour and cost 50 Baht p.P …ca. 1.25 Euro) – we always went back with the traditional Tuck Tuck --- a lot of fun and it cost 300 Baht.
-I also had a change to meet the management of that property and their GM Martin Raich (Austrian nationality) – after meeting them I even understand it better why this property is so well maintained and their staff so wonderful-really I mean it. As is say prior-we have been around the globe and stayed in great countries and properties but this one is for leisure a pure pleasure and highly recommendable for families
- Nearly forgot the mention the Indian weeding _ prior I was reading a lot about the Indian weeding’s in that property and we should be aware of it. To noisy etc… now from my side—it was my first sight of such an wonderful event and we were very happy that we had a chance to see it and be a witness first hand… (will posted additional pictures when at home).
Well, now I have to go back to the pool and enjoy my 4 days left…money well spent on this vacation and looking forward to come back
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Embedded in a tropical garden, Sheraton Hua Hin Resort & Spa comprises nine buildings surrounding a 200 meter long, lagoon-style swimming pool, 6 restaurants & bars, spa, fitness center, 2 tennis courts and a kid's club. All deluxe rooms feature a private garden, balcony or direct access to the pool. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Starwood APAC, Expedia, Travelocity, Hotwire, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Orbitz, Priceline, Cancelon, TripOnline SA, getaroom.com and HotelQuickly so you can book your Sheraton Hua Hin Resort & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Sheraton Hua Hin Hotel Cha-Am
- Sheraton Hua Hin Resort And Spa
- Sheraton Cha-Am