We stayed one week for relaxing and bathing in the Sheraton Hua Hin. End of April, beginning of May is end of season and the hotel was not completly full, which was comfortable as there were no crowds at the buffets.
Our lagoon access room was spacious, clean and functional. The absolut highlight for our doughter was thet she could jump directly from the balcony into the swimming pool.
The staff was in general frindly and helpful.
The beach was clean but small and the water was not clear.
Make sure that you also go eating to the village Hua Hin, where you got very nice seafood and a there is also a small night market (free hotel shutlle).
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Embedded in a tropical garden, Sheraton Hua Hin Resort & Spa comprises nine buildings surrounding a 200 meter long, lagoon-style swimming pool, 6 restaurants & bars, spa, fitness center, 2 tennis courts and a kid's club. All deluxe rooms feature a private garden, balcony or direct access to the pool. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Starwood APAC, Booking.com, Hotwire, Priceline, Travelocity, Hotels.com, Cheap Tickets, getaroom.com, Cancelon, TripOnline SA and HotelQuickly so you can book your Sheraton Hua Hin Resort & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Sheraton Hua Hin Hotel Cha-Am
- Sheraton Hua Hin Resort And Spa
- Sheraton Cha-Am