“good, but go when the weather is cool only!”
Review of Santorini Park

Santorini Park
Ranked #3 of 38 things to do in Cha-am
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: 2-3 hours
Owner description: The idea of bedecking buildings in blue as the Santorini style in Greece, though this land is not adjacent to the sea, Hua Hin-Cha Am is considered a city by the sea. So we thought of an island city which is famous and has its own character, and the answer is Santorini. This is because when we see the architecture of this island, we know where it is. Since Santorini is the island city, there must be water. That’s why there are many things here related to water, such as man-made waterfalls, dancing fountains, water balls for children, and green areas. The atmosphere inside is thus very enjoyable.
Useful Information: Activities for older children, Wheelchair access, Activities for young children, Lockers / storage, Bathroom facilities, Food available for purchase
Reviewed April 10, 2013

This is my second visit to santorini.
On my first visit, it's around 10AM, last year. the weather is too hot to enjoy anything.

This time I chose to go in the evening... wow, that was a big different. We enjoy the shop, photo, and the fairy wheel is just great. kid will love the galloping riding toy, and the mary go round too!

Teenagers would enjoy bulk of scenic to take photo

2  Thank Momofagal
There are newer reviews for Santorini Park

Reviewed April 2, 2013

Having to pay an entrance fee, only to see shops, is exaggerated. In about 45 minutes we had seen all already.

1  Thank Guy V
Reviewed March 30, 2013

We made an unscheduled stop at this place mainly out of curiosity. It was a Saturday morning at 10am and visitors started to arrive by car loads. For a while we felt like walking in a small Greek island, but in no time, we felt the heat of the Sun were burning. There were little shades to take refuge. There are some nice photo spots, but it was tough to wait in the hot Sun before others finish their 100 shots. Our visit lasted only 30 minutes before we both had enough.

4  Thank BKLCH1
Reviewed March 11, 2013

its a exact copy of CYCLADES greek islands....though the original is much better....lots of kids activities...

the best attraction is the sling shot......

Reviewed February 27, 2013

I knew it would be a great place to take amazing photos and the park didn't let me down. Plenty of murals and 3D art installations to pose against. Most of the shops were not too interesting (mostly regular brands you can find everywhere) but I did find some native crafts I have not seen elsewhere.
Greece has always been on my to go list and Santorini Island on my must go list. Ok, so there wasn't anything else Greek but it was great fun in the sun. Pluses? No climbing and no stinky donkeys! I would have liked to try some Greek food or even hear a Greek song or two. I think they were also a little confused as they had Roman gods mixed with the Greek ones.
The rides were ok - became pretty pricey with every ride at 120B. There's a giant ferris wheel, reverse bungee, old fashioned carousel, zipline, motion cinema and a few others we didn't try. Entry is free from Mon-Thurs and 50B for Fri-Sun.
I would suggest dressing light with tonnes of sun block. If you have kids, put them in bathers or easy to dry stuff as there are many water features to splash about in. They don't allow swimming in the sculpture pool but there's a row of shops with a waterfall in front of it and fountains everywhere. Wash rooms are air conditioned and very clean.
Not the place if you're looking for Greek culture but it's one of the better tourist traps ... great if you love cam whoring and worshipping Apollo!

2  Thank Girlie T