“Excellent place to stay in Hua Hin”

Mida De Sea Hua Hin
Ranked #29 of 63 Hotels in Cha-am
Changwat Nan, Nan, Thailand
“Excellent place to stay in Hua Hin”
Reviewed October 14, 2012

I love the room, stylish design, big and comfortable, with easy access to the swimming pool. Hotel bus take us to small private beach, local sea food restaurant - we really love it. If we go to Hua Hin next time we will check in again.

• Stayed October 2012, traveled with family
GTSHH, General Manager at Mida De Sea Hua Hin, responded to this review, October 15, 2012
Dear Rung T,

Many thanks for your positive comment and we are so happy to hear that you enjoyed your stay with us recently.

Please let us know if you have plan to come here again. We are looking forward already to you next visit.

Jerome

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (20)
  • Chinese (Traditional) first
  • Thai first
  • Vietnamese first
Reviewed October 14, 2012

I must come back to this room thank you for take care my family. And hope this year we will go to hotel sure. My friend ask : where is the golden tilip ? I tell to my friend ... At cha am around hotel have a green color. My loft room near swiming pool and very big pool. My sis and my boy friend very love the loft room and swiming pool. The breakfast it's ok but have a choice lettel .

• Stayed October 2012
Dear Noono3i,

Thank you so much for your positive comment recently.

We are very glad to hear that you really enjoyed your stay with us and we do look forward to have you here again in the near future.

Please do not hesitate to contact us should you need further assistance. reservations@goldentuliphuahin.com

Singapore, Singapore
Reviewed October 7, 2012

We spent a weekend at one of the lofts with pool access, which we booked through booking.com. The room was big and comfortable, with easy access to the swimming pool. Service from the counter and restaurant staff was excellent. Breakfast is adequate with a mixture of western and local food. The hotel is situated alongside Sheraton and Dusit Thani. Free shuttle service to the nearest beachfront (about 500m) and the Hua Hin market can be requested at any time of the day.

Room Tip: Go for the loft with pool access if its within your budget. Its big enough to house 4 persons - 2 in...
  • Stayed October 2012, traveled as a couple
Dear Jeff C,

My apology for this late response as I was away on a business trip.

We are very happy to hear that you enjoyed your stay with us recently and I have shared your comments with our associates and they too are very happy to receive such a very positive comment.

We do hope you will spread the good words and we hope to see you pretty soon here again.

Bangkok, Krung Thep, Thailand
Reviewed October 7, 2012

First time meet smile from receptionist.
Welcome drink.
New big room terace to swiming pool.
Good breakfast.
Easy to drive to Hua Hin beach.
Sea food dinner at Cha Am.
We enjoy all at Golden tulip.
Thank you.

Room Tip: Floor 2 nd rooms near swiming pool.
  • Stayed October 2012, traveled as a couple
Dear BlackCarM,

Thanks for your recent posting in Tripsadvisor and sorry for the late response.

We are all very happy to hear your positive comments and I have shared your experience with all my associates and this really lifted up their morale.

We do hope that you will visit us again soon and please do not hesitate to contact us should you have future plan of coming to Cha-Am/Hua Hin again.

Bangkok, Thailand
Reviewed September 17, 2012

New Hotel. I stayed in 2 bedroom 1 living room and next to the pool. Big living room, bedroom and bathroom.Easy to access the pool.

Nice breakfast. Good staff. Have kitchen area but too small refrigerator.

Overall is perfect. Recommend to stay.

Room Tip: Room next to the pool
  • Stayed September 2012, traveled on business
6 Thank nanlovely
GTSHH, General Manager at Mida De Sea Hua Hin, responded to this review, September 19, 2012
Dear Nanlovely,

Thank you so much for your positive comment recently. We do really appreciate your kind attention to your brief stay recently.

I am sure our associates will be very much delighted to hear about the good news. It will definitely makes them proud.

As for the fridge, we actually replaced the refrigerator to a mini bar in conjunction with our contribution towards green environment issue. We also thought our guests are just staying for a short period. However, for long term stay guests, we have a bigger refrigerator stands by.

We hope you will spread the positive words to all your friends and relatives and we hope to see you soon again.

Chiang Mai, Thailand
Reviewed September 12, 2012

We had used agoda for a pre-booking and had some problems with the internet whilst the online reservation process was taking place. Apparently, there was a reset to default after clicking on the confirmation switch. We WANTED to book for 8-10 Sept. but when I received the confirmation by email, the bookibg was for 4-6 Sept. I called agoda immediately and told them of my dilemma. They contacted Golden Tulip reservations after several attaempts and told the hotel of my problem. Agoda told me to cancel and re-book the trip. I did so and was later told that I had to pay a one day fine (for 2 rooms!!). Was told by agoda that this was hotel policy. Agoda said - verbally - they would handle it. Nope, had to pay and the hotel would not budge.

• Stayed September 2012, traveled with family
5 Thank Scott B
GTSHH, General Manager at Mida De Sea Hua Hin, responded to this review, September 14, 2012
Dear Scott,

Thanks for your comment recently and I am very sorry about the cancellation that has been imposed to you by Agoda,

The cancellation policy has been established and agreed between the supplier and our hotel and your case is obviously a mistake that you have done unintentionally and out of hurry.

I will see to this matter if you can provide me the name ot the person you spoke to with Agoda and also if you may assist in whom Agoda personnel spoke to.

I will then personally look into this matter and will then further investigate to this.

I will do my best to see what I can do.

Best regards.

BKK
Reviewed August 21, 2012

do you know if you want to travel for privacy trip ."Golden Tulip Samudra " first choise for you choose
you can recive
1.good service
2.good location
3.best memory

...

next trip if you have manny chanel television for watch it best

• Stayed August 2012, traveled with family
GTSHH, General Manager at Mida De Sea Hua Hin, responded to this review, August 23, 2012
Dear Sir or Madam,
Thank you so much for your kind and positive comment. I am sure my staff and fellow associates will be very happy to hear this and it will definitely uplift their morale.
I do hope that you will pass the good words around to all your friends and let us know when you plan to make another trip to this resort again.
We will be more than happy to have you back here.