“Like the loft room cleaning good .. All good” 4 of 5 bubbles
Review of Mida De Sea Hua Hin

Mida De Sea Hua Hin
Ranked #27 of 63 Hotels in Cha-am
“Like the loft room cleaning good .. All good”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 14, 2012

I must come back to this room thank you for take care my family. And hope this year we will go to hotel sure. My friend ask : where is the golden tilip ? I tell to my friend ... At cha am around hotel have a green color. My loft room near swiming pool and very big pool. My sis and my boy friend very love the loft room and swiming pool. The breakfast it's ok but have a choice lettel .

• Stayed October 2012
    • 5 of 5 bubbles
GTSHH, General Manager at Mida De Sea Hua Hin, responded to this review, October 15, 2012
Dear Noono3i,

Thank you so much for your positive comment recently.

We are very glad to hear that you really enjoyed your stay with us and we do look forward to have you here again in the near future.

Please do not hesitate to contact us should you need further assistance. reservations@goldentuliphuahin.com

Jerome

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (20)
  • Chinese (Traditional) first
  • Thai first
  • Vietnamese first
Singapore, Singapore
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 7, 2012

We spent a weekend at one of the lofts with pool access, which we booked through booking.com. The room was big and comfortable, with easy access to the swimming pool. Service from the counter and restaurant staff was excellent. Breakfast is adequate with a mixture of western and local food. The hotel is situated alongside Sheraton and Dusit Thani. Free shuttle service to the nearest beachfront (about 500m) and the Hua Hin market can be requested at any time of the day.

Room Tip: Go for the loft with pool access if its within your budget. Its big enough to house 4 persons - 2 in...
  • Stayed October 2012, traveled as a couple
Dear Jeff C,

My apology for this late response as I was away on a business trip.

We are very happy to hear that you enjoyed your stay with us recently and I have shared your comments with our associates and they too are very happy to receive such a very positive comment.

We do hope you will spread the good words and we hope to see you pretty soon here again.

Bangkok, Krung Thep, Thailand
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 7, 2012

First time meet smile from receptionist.
Welcome drink.
New big room terace to swiming pool.
Good breakfast.
Easy to drive to Hua Hin beach.
Sea food dinner at Cha Am.
We enjoy all at Golden tulip.
Thank you.

Room Tip: Floor 2 nd rooms near swiming pool.
  • Stayed October 2012, traveled as a couple
Dear BlackCarM,

Thanks for your recent posting in Tripsadvisor and sorry for the late response.

We are all very happy to hear your positive comments and I have shared your experience with all my associates and this really lifted up their morale.

We do hope that you will visit us again soon and please do not hesitate to contact us should you have future plan of coming to Cha-Am/Hua Hin again.

Bangkok, Thailand
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 17, 2012

New Hotel. I stayed in 2 bedroom 1 living room and next to the pool. Big living room, bedroom and bathroom.Easy to access the pool.

Nice breakfast. Good staff. Have kitchen area but too small refrigerator.

Overall is perfect. Recommend to stay.

Room Tip: Room next to the pool
  • Stayed September 2012, traveled on business
6 Thank nanlovely
GTSHH, General Manager at Mida De Sea Hua Hin, responded to this review, September 19, 2012
Dear Nanlovely,

Thank you so much for your positive comment recently. We do really appreciate your kind attention to your brief stay recently.

I am sure our associates will be very much delighted to hear about the good news. It will definitely makes them proud.

As for the fridge, we actually replaced the refrigerator to a mini bar in conjunction with our contribution towards green environment issue. We also thought our guests are just staying for a short period. However, for long term stay guests, we have a bigger refrigerator stands by.

We hope you will spread the positive words to all your friends and relatives and we hope to see you soon again.

Chiang Mai, Thailand
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 12, 2012

We had used agoda for a pre-booking and had some problems with the internet whilst the online reservation process was taking place. Apparently, there was a reset to default after clicking on the confirmation switch. We WANTED to book for 8-10 Sept. but when I received the confirmation by email, the bookibg was for 4-6 Sept. I called agoda immediately and told them of my dilemma. They contacted Golden Tulip reservations after several attaempts and told the hotel of my problem. Agoda told me to cancel and re-book the trip. I did so and was later told that I had to pay a one day fine (for 2 rooms!!). Was told by agoda that this was hotel policy. Agoda said - verbally - they would handle it. Nope, had to pay and the hotel would not budge.

• Stayed September 2012, traveled with family
    • 3 of 5 bubbles
5 Thank Scott B
GTSHH, General Manager at Mida De Sea Hua Hin, responded to this review, September 14, 2012
Dear Scott,

Thanks for your comment recently and I am very sorry about the cancellation that has been imposed to you by Agoda,

The cancellation policy has been established and agreed between the supplier and our hotel and your case is obviously a mistake that you have done unintentionally and out of hurry.

I will see to this matter if you can provide me the name ot the person you spoke to with Agoda and also if you may assist in whom Agoda personnel spoke to.

I will then personally look into this matter and will then further investigate to this.

I will do my best to see what I can do.

Best regards.

BKK
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 21, 2012

do you know if you want to travel for privacy trip ."Golden Tulip Samudra " first choise for you choose
you can recive
1.good service
2.good location
3.best memory

...

next trip if you have manny chanel television for watch it best

• Stayed August 2012, traveled with family
    • 5 of 5 bubbles
GTSHH, General Manager at Mida De Sea Hua Hin, responded to this review, August 23, 2012
Dear Sir or Madam,
Thank you so much for your kind and positive comment. I am sure my staff and fellow associates will be very happy to hear this and it will definitely uplift their morale.
I do hope that you will pass the good words around to all your friends and let us know when you plan to make another trip to this resort again.
We will be more than happy to have you back here.
Hua Hin, Thailand
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 1, 2012

This hotel is new. Brand new. We choosed the hotel because of the kitchen. On booking.com there was a picture from the kitchen and at Agoda.com the kitchen was mentioned in the text. There was a kitchen, but no equipment, The staff tried to explain that there was no kitchen on the internet, but when I showed both booking and agoda, they said that the will write to them and ask that the picture and text will be taken away from the internet. The staff are not very trained in running a hotel. They were polite, bad english, but smiling. We waited 30 minuttes for towels to the swimming pool! The building and the rooms were very nice. Clean room and a nice view. 15 km to Hua hin and the only transportation the staff could get a limo for 450 baht. No minibar, so we wnt to Sheraton near by to buy something in the Sheraton shop,
After a time, the staff will get the experience to run a hotel.

• Stayed April 2012, traveled as a couple
    • 3 of 5 bubbles
    • 2 of 5 bubbles
    • 2 of 5 bubbles
1 Thank oddan
GTSHH, General Manager at Mida De Sea Hua Hin, responded to this review, May 10, 2012
Dear Oddan,

First and foremost, please do accept our apology for the inconvenience that have caused you during your recent stay with us.

Our resort has opened for business since 15 March although we were partially opened at that time. Our facilities such as swimming pool, Opio restaurant and lobby bar have also started to operate.

We are sorry to hear that you are not able to do your own cooking during your stay due to no kitchen utensils provided for you. All our accommodations come with a kitchenette but cooking is not encouraged by the management. However, should a long stay guest who wish to stay longer than a few months, we will do our best to provide pots and pans if they would like to cook on their own. We even go a further extra miles to cook for the guests if our guests have bought something from he wet market who wish to have their favorite dish. Our F & B team is here to do their best.

With regards to the pool towel, we are sorry to hear that the waiting hour was too long. We have no log on the shortage of towels during your stay and pool towels are available all time at our lobby bar. However, we have taken every steps from your comment to ensure that we have a proper notice to advise our next guests where to pick up the towels.

I must say the minimal English language a big challenge for our staff here. We have lined up few training programs for all our associates and English lesson is one of them. English lesson is conducted on a weekly basis and I am sure with patience, our Associates will be able to communicate well with our guests.

Once again our sincere apology for all the discomfort that you have encountered and we wish with this experience it will not deter you from coming back to stay with us.

Thanking you for taking the time to write to Tripadvisor and we will take this comment as a very constructive comment.

With best personal regards.