We stayed here during May 2013 with friends and family for two nights. Overall, this is a great place if you want to be away from hustle and bustle of a tourist place.
1. Clean, big rooms
2. Great, helpful staff
3. Nice food. Breakfast is average, but Thai Veg food for lunch we tried was very good
4. Good proportion pool
5. Neat and clean property, nice ceramic arrangement
1. Beach, though nearby, doesn't exist when there's tide (however small tide may be), so practically you have to go to nearby beach few hundred meters or Long beach- 9 km- away
2. Odd arrangement of bath area in rooms- as soon as you enter the room you have a basin/shower/WC, so if someone is using it, nobody can come in or go out of the room. This may also create some privacy issue when travelling in a group
Here are some details:
This resort is located far from main Cha-am area, particularly long beach, but we selected this resort to keep away from these tourist spots!!! Also, if you are looking for happening places/ night markets, this may not be the place for you. But for families with their own transport, this is a perfect place to stay.
Rooms are big, clean and have good selection of furniture / furnishing. Bed/pillows are good for sound sleep. A minibar and tea-coffee arrangements are there, in case you need it. Breakfast was standard, but enough. Some vegetarian choices we got, so not a major problem.
Restaurant serves good Thai food. Food prepared was fresh and delicious.
The best part of the resort is its staff. Always smiling and helpful. In particular, we would like to thank Kh. Kittipong (Food Manager) who helped us with vegetarian food since our first day lunch. Like him, many of the staff speaks good English. Front office staff was equally helpful. Check-in / out was efficient and quick.
Facility-wise, they have a nice pool. Practically it was for us most of the time, so children enjoyed it very much. Resort provides drop-off service to Cha-am with charge. Internet is free, but was very weak in the room. They have decorated resort with colourful ceramics, also placed some of them in the room- we liked the concept. We also saw some restaurants and a 7-11 when we were strolling nearby.
Overall, we enjoyed our stay very much. This got 4* just because of beach, otherwise a 5* place. We can definitely recommend.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Cera Resort is your perfect holiday retreat for soaking under the golden sun, delighting in an array of beach and on-site activities, or simply lazing around our swimming pool with quiet moments that you deserve. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Hotwire, Booking.com, Priceline, TripOnline SA, Cancelon, HotelQuickly and HRS so you can book your Cera Resort Chaam reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.