“Won't be coming back. ”

Grace's American Burgers and Grill
Dining options: Reservations
Description: Grace's is an American style Hamburger and Grill in Hua Hin. We serve all homemade foods and 100% beef. We are the only place in Hua Hin that is serving USDA Prime Ribeye from the USA. It's located at You Yen Garden that is right on the beach with great views of the ocean.
Reviewed August 20, 2016 via mobile

I've seen lot of adverts about this restaurant. Decided to try it since our initial intention was to go to our fav restaurant 'Chom Talay' which was near by. Sadly to say I was not impress w the surrounding nor the food. Too much grease and oil in the Thai food and pricy. Should have went to Chom Talay instead. Well at least I tried this place once. Definitely won't be coming back.

Reviewed June 28, 2016

The setting is quite lovely, with a large garden area and rope swings near the beach. The food is only fair quality and not cheap. The staff and friendly and nice.

Reviewed June 26, 2016

they have 2 menus so can have Thai or Western food.Right on the beach with a great view of town.Huge playground for the kids and loads of parking.Very attentive staff and food comes out very quickly.NO++ which is a bonus.will . go back

Reviewed December 22, 2015

I would like to report that the burgers are very, very average. Maybe - hopefully - the Thai food is better - I don't know. The view and location are good, but we came for the burgers and my low score reflects the disappointment in regards to them.

2  Thank Charlie C
njcop79, Owner at Grace's American Burgers and Grill, responded to this reviewResponded December 24, 2015

Our Burgers are famous and well liked. Our steaks also get very good reviews. We have to ask were you just having a bad day?

We continue to serve the same customer year after year so it seems the majority JUST DO NOT AGREE WITH YOU! Again one wonders were you just having a bad day?

Reviewed December 4, 2015 via mobile

I am an American who travels frequently overseas for business and has experience interacting with different cultures. This restaurant was appealing because of the western food that it provided. While the food was very good the management was not. The food took over an hour and a half to be served and it came out one meal at a time so some of our party finished very early in the evening and others in our party had to wait almost two hours for their food. There was also no one who spoke English and so there was confusion with orders and not receiving all of our order. I would highly recommend if this restaurant continues to serve western food then they should hire someone who speaks English.

1  Thank blairleanna
njcop79, Owner at Grace's American Burgers and Grill, responded to this reviewResponded December 6, 2015

Thank you for your review. First I’m happy that you enjoyed our food! I am sorry for the service! We know that we have a problem with this situation. It is hard to find reliable staff to work and especially be able to speak English. We do have a manger on site that does speak English well and usually is available to help in such cases. I am sorry for the long wait, but last weekend was a major holiday in Thailand and the restaurant and staff was really busy. I have spoken to the manager to start to communicate more with the customers if the service will take longer than usual and he now will start doing this. But for the staff, our staff is mostly all students working part time and going to university and or high school. Thank you and I hope you would give us another chance!