Lowest prices for your stay
Priceline
$39
Vio.com
$32
See what travelers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed December 11, 2012

Played a round recently and was pleasantly surprised and impressed by the maturity of the course. Lots of bird life and sounds and Audubon seem to have a presence. This is a Jack Nicklaus long tree lined course and definitely not a resort course. Water is in play occasionally. The course has been affected by heavy rains and there is not much run on the fairways but the course is in good condition all things considered. The greens are rather slow at the moment. Maintenance is good but half way houses and particularly the toilets need renovation. Comfortable club house. Probably in the top 3 golf courses in the Hua Hin/Cha Am area. Strong Expatriate presence in the staff and members. I would certainly recommend it to both serious and occasional golfers.

Date of stay: December 2012
  • Trip type: Traveled with family
3  Thank mikeyHongKong
Reviewed November 11, 2012

We got a complimentary voucher from our biz partner, so our review base on the price on internet booking (appox 3000 THB).
We think that with this price, you will find much better options unless you want to play golf!
The location is quite isolate for people that dont have car. The pool is huge enough for everyone.
The service in general is very average especially on the breakfast. The staffs look like been forced to work.
The room is big and clean with great view (we stay on 4th floor), the only one thing that we think that it super cool is the outdoor jacuzzi which is very clean (from our experience the outdoor one seem to have problem with the cleaness but not this one)
So recommend for golfer with family

Date of stay: November 2012
1  Thank proudy
Reviewed September 29, 2012

I have played this course twice during 2012. It is the second best course in the area (Black Mountain is the best) and in good condition. It is not 'tricked up' (like Banyan) and is designed to be played from the tips as well as the daily tees (unlike Banyan, which is designed to be played by short hitters from the daily tees). A proper test of golfing ability, with decent fairways and greens. I played with an Asian Tour Pro who has an affiliation with the club and, as usual, it was an absolute pleasure, albeit a bit of a drive from central Hua Hin.

Date of stay: May 2012
  • Trip type: Traveled with friends
Reviewed August 8, 2012

We booked at this hotel because my husband wanted to play golf and I wanted to go to the Spa.We booked for 7 days but checked out after 4 nights. We booked the WOW golf package which included green fees (one round per day) and 1 treatment at the Spa. When I got to the Spa I was told that I could only have massages (once per day) I explained I wanted to have facials, manicure etc. They said this was not included. I had a pedicure they charged me 550 Thai baht for a pedicure. It was the worst pedicure I have had. The foot massage that was included in the price (my 1 free treatment per day) was not very good at all. The spa booking book was empty and yet they make it so expensive that people dont want to go there.

Breakfast at the hotel was boring. The same thing everyday.

The hotel rooms were big we stayed in a Junior suite and had a Jacuzzi bath this was very nice and the air conditioning worked very well. The TV was really small and there were only 8 channels.

Internet was not included for 7 days the cost is THB1500 for one device.

Room service was quite good. But after the cleaning staff clean the rooms they leave the room service cutlery and crockery and extra food outside the rooms or next to the stairs FOR DAYS!!! This is smelly and disgusting!

Golf - They have 3 nine hole golf courses. My husband really enjoyed the golf and he said the lady caddies were very good too.

Please note that this hotel is FAR away from Hua Hin /Cha am. It takes 40mins by car to Hua Hin and is not accessible. If you want some night life do not choose this hotel.

Overall I will not be returning to this hotel.

Date of stay: August 2012
7  Thank Chelledl
Reviewed March 10, 2012

Thru coconut palms we looked over the clover-leaf swimming pool that was practically empty. The pool had a large children's area with a water slide and a deeper area with numerous alcoves for lounging in the water or on the lounge chairs. Each room has a deck overlooking the large pool. The deck has a hot tub, a love-seat swing and table and chairs. Our room had a large shower and hanging rack for wet swim suits and towels. The hotel area around the pool was beautifully decorated with orchids and various palm trees. Workers cut fresh coconuts from the trees and served them to us, fresh off the tree. The lounge area had a "Coke machine cooler" filled with fresh coconuts! The dining area overlooked the golf course. We saw several colorful birds. The resort has a conference room overlooking the pool that can accommodate 40-50 people. They also had an alternative dining area next to the pool.

Room tip: Get a room around the pool for easy access. There are also cabins away from the pool with hillside views.
Date of stay: February 2012