We stayed here for 4 nights and took one of the budget double rooms in E building for 500baht per night. It turned out to be great value and we had a good time.
* Opposite the beach so quick stroll gets you in the sea
* Friendly and helpful staff
* Free internet 24hrs
* Clean, tidy and spacious rooms
* Nice swimming pool with loungers
* Rooms are cleaned daily if required
* Free breakfast though it is rather poor
* Rooms have AC (essential)
The main con is the noise. We found the locals and the staff to have rather loud voices late at night and early in the morning. There seemed to be a lack of empathy for other guests. The breakfast was also rubbish - unless you like cooked Thai food (veg and noodles) in the morning, the only thing passable is the toast. Tea and coffee tastes very strange!
Overall we thought it was great value for money and would happily stay here again if we visit.
james & muneezaMore
- Free Wifi
- Free Parking