All reviews lagoon villa kids club club lounge service aqua pool bar hua hin vana nava iced coffee wonderful stay pool access executive assistant manager small room stayed for one night golf car big swimming pool star service deluxe room clock tower
Reviewed June 14, 2017 via mobile

Stayed here for 1 nite. Resort is brand new and impeccable. There are 2 pools that look stunning. Rooms are large, modern, and comfy. Bartenders really know how to make great cocktails. Service from NouNou the Duty Manager was outstanding. Front desk staff of Jazz and Lita was out of this world. Two bellhops, Meng & Dang were very helpful. I Will be back soon :)

Stayed: June 2017, traveled with friends
1  Thank Alanngu712
Management response:Responded June 15, 2017

Dear Alanngu712,

Thank you very much for sharing your wonderful experience at Ananda Hua Hin Resort & Spa.

I am very delighted to read that you had a great time staying at our brand new and impeccable resort, large modern and comfy room with stunning pools and great cocktails from our professional bartenders. We are so proud to hear that outstanding services from our lovely staff Khun Nu Nu, Khun Jazz and Khun Lita made your experience an enjoyable and memorable.

I will share your great compliments to our team for their great work.

We look forward to making your next stay even more pleasant than the previous one.

Warm regards,
Management Team

Reviewed June 10, 2017

We drove from Bangkok, it was pleasant and easy drive, the hotel was easy to find from the road, the hotel extends all the way to the beach front. The outlay of the hotel makes you feel like its boutique style, but does cater to all groups types.
This hotel clearly understands what guest need and want! Bliss and Joy.
Oh that bed and pillows I’m sure they were manufactured in Heaven and the thread count usually reserved for angels…
Cold air direct from the Antarctic? what a wonderful experience here in Thailand a true escape from the heat wave…
Hot water, this seems like a simple request in a 5 star hotel, most hotels just plainly miss this point, Not Ananda, nothing more than a perfect shower.
Please note the lights, shower, TV, etc was all so easily to work out, thank you whoever thought of your guest comfort… for the NO-LOW Tech types…
I didn’t see one mosquito in the room! Housekeeping clearly understands how such a small toxic bug can have such a big negative impact…
Breakfast and Ala carte 5 from 5.
All in all a Hotel is not much without the staff… however this is where Ananda Shines, pleasant, helpful, genuine and most importantly still keeping their smiling Thai-ness.
See you soon...

• Stayed: June 2017, traveled as a couple
1  Thank Paul F
Management response:Responded June 11, 2017

Dear Paul F,

Thank you very much for sharing your experience with us and we were very happy to have you stay with Ananda Hua Hin Resort & Spa.

I am very much appreciated your great feedback and to read that you very much enjoyed staying and everything we have provided especially pleasant, helpful, genuine and keeping smiling staff.

I am sharing your compliments to all staff for their great services. It is always a pleasure to receive positive feedback, I am sure that this feedback will serve as an encouragement to all of our staff as we strive to continuously improve the quality of our services.

We all hope to welcoming you back again very soon and please rest assured that we will make your next stay even more pleasant than the previous one.

Warm regards,

Management Team

Reviewed June 9, 2017

Hotel is new. Room is clean and well design. Good facilities hotel. Good staff.

However, there are many gaps for improved.
1. Air condition is bad setup. We stay with almost new born baby. So, we need the stable room temperature. Once we set up the room temp at 26 degC, after 30 mins it will be reset to 23 degC by itself. I just found later that there is a program to do that setup. So, I have to removed it out to prevent automatic decrease temp to 23 degC after 30 mins.

2. Restaurant, we come with 2 children (2 yrs and 2 months). So, we expected to have the good meal in hotel.
2.1 Brezza restaurant, menu is not variety. Only 1 page. And when I order some of them, they also said it's not available. After that I get something that I can order, taste is not right. Garlic bread is not crispy anymore. Fish fillet is also overcooked.

2.2 STAA,
- Breakfast buffet is not much to choose both for Thai menu and international menu. Quality of them is lower than what you can expected from 5 star hotel. Mushroom soup is so terrible. Pancake and waffle is not proper cook.
- I would like to have lunch here as well since no choice. Unfortunately, restaurant is closed to maintenance without early notify.

3. Room service menu should be improved. Nothing much there. And also no drinking menu that you can order from your room. We expected to have something to drink with my wife at my room when our children was slept. But it cannot happen.

• Stayed: June 2017, traveled with family
2  Thank Jumpook
Management response:Responded June 10, 2017

Dear K Jumpook,
many thanks for taking the time to write your comments, and noted your concerns over temp for your baby.
I have addressed the issue with the team.
as you are aware we are still in preopening stage and not all facilities are fully operational.
I do hope that you will contact myself directley and we can take care of your needs when you would like to visit again.
I have spoken with all the team here re your comments and have addressed the issues accordingly.
my email is gm@anadahuahin.com and my name is Nigel Tovey , General Manager and will be more than happy to assist you personally when you decide to revisit us again.

Reviewed June 1, 2017

This is a recently opened resort and we decided to go there for dinner. Though we did not stay there, the place did look very beautifully designed. We went to its Brezza restaurant, and were sorely disappointed by both the poor quality of food as well as service. The asparagus soup was bristly and the fish undercooked. Also all our orders got mixed up, with half of us getting the wrong meal. When we asked to see the manager, we got back a message asking us the purpose of the request ! When the acting manager finally arrived to speak with us, we learnt that there was no restaurant manager and also no effort was made to try to compensate us for all the problems we had. I would recommend avoiding dining there till they have their management structure in place !

Stayed: June 2017, traveled with friends
1  Thank barefoot_delhi
Management response:Responded June 5, 2017

Dear Barefoot_Delhi.
many thanks for the feedback, all comments are noted and we appreciate your candid comments.
As you may know we are recently opened and are continually improving.
I am personally very sad you had an evening that did not live up to your expectations,
I do apologise for the wrong order and lack of supervision, I have spoken to all concerned and we now have a manager to take personal care of all our guest needs and requirements.
I would like to invite you again to come and dine with us and I will see to it that i will take care of your reservation.
please feel free to contact me at gm@ananadahuahin.com at a convenient time so we can offer you our improved service.
warmest regards and sorry for any disappointment,
Nigel Tovey, General Manager

Reviewed June 1, 2017 via mobile

1. No children menu
2. No SPA yet
3. The property spread out and between the villas and main area there are public lane in between. Though the resort is guarded, you don't feel the privacy or comfortable walking around with dressing ready for swimming. Maybe it is the assumption that villa guest will not use swimming pools and facility in the main area?
4. The deco is nice but they are not detailed. I hurt my nail when opening the drawer and no emergency exist map
5. Outdoor shower has a see through fans so you need to think very well if you want to shower there
6. Asked three times for blankets and the house keeping opened the door themselves. Bit scared but they don't speak English so don't want to complain
7. The private pool runs water 24/7 so even when the window is closed, you still hear the sound of water flowing out of the private pool
8. There is really one restaurant. The one in the main building is for breakfast and lunch only and the one near the beach only reserves at night.
9. Long wait to be served for dinner. I think they are short handed
10. There is no beach to lay around. You can walk when there is low tide but that's it
11. No activity to offer yet, even for the kids club too. Hardware is there but no software at all
12. Over priced for private villa, don't deserve the money as this hotel is indeed not ready. The price for a pool villa is the same as a international chained 5 star hotel in Phuket

Stayed: June 2017, traveled with family
1  Thank Claire S
Management response:Responded June 5, 2017

Dear Clair,
many thanks for taking the time to write, Iwe take all comments seriously, I just wish we had time to speak when you were at the Hotel so we could action more promptly.
I do note your comments and as mentioned we are still in soft opening and do not have the spa ready yet, we will open at the end of June.
Kids menu is now available at outlets and we are now fully staffed to cater for guest needs.
I do hope you have the chance to visit us again to enable us to show how we have improved since your last visist.
please feel free to contact me at gm@anandahuahin.com and i will personally take care of your requirements.
warm regards