“A good place to spend some time between Bangkok and Pattaya”
Review of Sriracha Tiger Zoo

Sriracha Tiger Zoo
Reviewed September 27, 2013

We went to Sriracha Tiger Zoo on our way back to Bangkok from Pattaya. It is located by the side of the highway and 30 minutes drive from Pattaya. The tiger show was nice and i remembered the Circus I have seen during childhood. The photos taken with huge tiger and feeding baby tiger was nice. The pig race also something I have never seen before. Shooting to feed tiger was also a unique experience. The crocodile show was also very nice. My daughter sat on a big crocodile and we took photos. The restaurant in the zoo was ok for the Thai food.

1  Thank SanjeevNair

Reviewed September 24, 2013

It was an amazing experience to sit next to a tiger and on a crocodile and ride an elephant.. It was something very new!! I loved it!
But never try to eat there!:(

Reviewed September 16, 2013 via mobile

Don't get me wrong, it was lovely to see the animals. Tigers are my favourite animal, and it was a dream come true for me to sit next to one and feed them!!

However, when I saw how they were treated I was almost in tears. I just wanted to rescue them all. Some of them were so thin they were so weak and looked as hough they didn't have long to lice.

Its absolutely disgusting. I saw tourists who didn't want a photo with a tiger and a worker whipped the tiger as if to blame it for the tourists not wanting a photo!

Absolutely disgusting. Such a shame :(

Reviewed September 16, 2013

Good for family with children..Crocodile Show & Elephant Show is the best..One can easily spend 2-3hrs while going from Bangkok to Pattaya.

Reviewed September 15, 2013

I visited there with my wife and 7 year young daughter and watching the excitement on her face is actually what made it worthwhile! The zoo is in a big area, about 30 minutes drive from Pattaya, well organized and maintained. You should keep half-a-day time for this.
The various activities with Tiger were also interesting especially for the kids. The tiger feeding game was interesting too. The best part what I like was taking picture with Tiger - it was quite exciting! The Tiger show was good too, though they should have better ventilation system in the gallery (it’s quite suffocating for the kids). The elephant show was nothing extra-ordinary to me but thrilling for my kid.
I guess, it’s a place worth going only if you have a kid with you; else you might not find it so interesting. Moreover, if you have ‘Safari World’ of Bangkok in your itinerary, then you better skip this.