“Service mind of staff needs improvement”
Review of Chon Inter Hotel

Chon Inter Hotel
Ranked #14 of 39 Hotels in Chonburi
Houston, Texas
“Service mind of staff needs improvement”
Reviewed June 11, 2010

I must say that I've been staying in this hotel regularly for 3 years, however, I would like to comment on staff's service mind.

My colleagues and I have opened in total of 5 rooms for a month, in which we are billed once a week in which the invoice opened another line item for hot water service. One of the week I believe the boiler was broken with no hot water for the whole week, however, once we were billed with hot water services in which we have not use for a week. We complained to the front desk, but in return we only get a smile back which pretty much for Thais signify that there's nothing you can do about it, we are going to charge you this amount.

Another case was one day I ate a biscuit snack at the room's mini bar which on the market cost only 10 THB. On the day after, I replaced it back to the mini bar, however, the billed came with 35 THB biscuit in which I have already replaced. However, I was insist by the staff that I must pay for it, so that's ok, and I told the staff to give me back the one I replaced. However, the walk took so long that in the end, I just have to walk away without getting the biscuit I replaced and 35 THB payment, in total 45 THB (450% markup on simple biscuit)

Other than that the rooms is ok, in which I have always been getting a nice sleeping quality.

The location is quite far from industrial area, however, most companies do provide transportation.

Cleanliness is up to standard except for sticky toliet and dark torn towels are still being used.

Overall it is ok.

• Stayed June 2010, traveled on business

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (10)
  • Thai first
  • Turkish first
Travelers also viewed these Chonburi hotels
J Park Hotel
Laemtong Serviced Apartments
Kameo Hotel Amata Bangpakong
Kameo Hotel Amata Bangpakong
#11 of 39 in Chonburi

Been to Chon Inter Hotel? Share your experiences!

Additional Information about Chon Inter Hotel

Property: Chon Inter Hotel
Address: 934, Sukhumvit Road, Bangplasoi, Muang, Chonburi 20000, Thailand
Location: Thailand > Chonburi Province > Chonburi
Bar / Lounge Free High Speed Internet ( WiFi ) Restaurant Room Service
Ranked #14 of 39 Hotels in Chonburi
Hotel Class:3.5 star — Chon Inter Hotel 3.5*
TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotwire, Travelocity, TripOnline SA, Cancelon, Priceline, Hotels.com and Cheap Tickets so you can book your Chon Inter Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.